Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

for god sakes will this clay guy finally die now. Hes like the worst fighter in the whole show yet they drag the SOB fighting for so many chapters and make Sasuke look like a weakling. I'm beginning to get depressed at where this manga is going.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Looks like hes finally dead. :clap: but yeah, Sasuke does seem pretty weak now. You'd think after learning everything Orochimaru had to teach him, he'd be pretty bad ass and able to do kage level battling, forbiddin jutsus, long range battling, instant transportation moves.. but in the end all they did was use his fight to re-emphasize the importance of elemental type chakra and how it fits into battle strategies. I'd have rather seen Sasuke kick this guys ass without having to rely on "Stage 2" or even breaking a sweat. eh. I'm just glad Deidera finally exploded himself and is out of the series. Even during his fight with Kakashi/Naruto he could only do long range explosion crap. His best fight was with Gaara but even then he just got lucky. :\ I hope the other members of akatsuki have better fighting styles.

After seeing the Hidan and Kakuzu fights, Deidera was a serious disappointment.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Daha! finally, the manga seems to have something going for it. ^_^

hmmm... unless his a ninja with an uchiha eye like kakashi.. I have a feeling its an actual uchiha tho. and they even said that all their goals will be realized soon.. I knew that 3-20 year 'akatsuki plan' had to be all bs. :D

bout damn time!

first time in a loooooong time I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! The fight has started and we learn who Narutos parents where! *cough* no surprise there, but still kick ass! The manga just answered and suggested allot of things fans have been wanting to know since the start. I can't believe they tossed in so much info in this chapter.

Don't read the spoiler unless you really want to know.

It's suggested that the 5th likes perverted hermit! But not as much as her former lover that died (Dan).

Naruto's Dad was Namikaze Minato (4th Hokage) and his mother was Uzumaki Kushina from the former whirlpool country.

sig.php

I'll guess the conversation between Jira n Tsunade took place cuz he's gonna kill J off -_-

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I wasn't expecting such a revelation of info.. but considering how casually he said all that info, I wonder why they've been beating around the bush about revealing all that since the beginning. O_O unless like chelle just said, they'll kill off jiyra... :(

I always assumed Jiyra has been tapping that. ;) but it probably works in reverse, she probably calls him for booty calls. X'D

btw, chelle made a good guess about Tobi.. after reading that chapter she basically told me:

"Its obvious its Obito, its another sharingun user and they only showed his right eye. And hes the only other sharingun user that could have any other significant impact on the series by revealing hes still alive and is evil now. and then they'll tie Kakashi back into the story deeper."

lol booty calls by the 5th haha. I hope Jiyra doesn't die. I know the last chapter really did make it seem like he was going to, but I still hope he lives some how.

PS. Why would Obito be evil? It's possible it's him but I wonder how he would have become evil...if that is the case I bet it has something to do with Rin and Kakashi. Maybe Kakashi didn't follow his promise of protecting her and she died or something.

PS. anyone else thing Itachi was manipulated in the past by this other guy? He seems like he really wants to talk to Naruto and Sasuke but they're both obsessed with killing him so he cant manage to say anything.

sig.php

Oh... maybe Itachi killed off all the Uchiha to save the world from the awakening of Mandara uchiha or whatever its name is. O_O and then joined ataksuki to get to the last remaining uchiha (other than sasuke) to kill him off... but that would make itachi sound like the evil/good guy. Maybe instead, Itachi killed off all the uchiha so he'd be the only container left for the rebirth of that dark demonic evil, and then itachi would rule all! :evil:

That aint what i said but nevermind. Guess Sledge was watching tv while I was speaking -_-;

and yes, I think J will die otherwise that convrersation was pointless or she coulda had it with somebody else

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

pretty good chapter, not much happened but at least it's progressing better then Bleach. Every new character is starting to look more and more like Naruto though lol. I can only Imagen that one of these coming chapters we find out there all brothers XD.

sig.php

pretty good chapter, not much happened but at least it's progressing better then Bleach. Every new character is starting to look more and more like Naruto though lol. I can only Imagen that one of these coming chapters we find out there all brothers XD.

I do think that Pein = Naruto's half brother.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

wow :sleep: I see this going real far real fast

-_-; *sigh*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That was a good chapter.. I like how they explained were the name "Sanin" came from. A salamander badass. X'D

It kind of looked like Pain went into that room, closed his eyes and then controlled one of them like an avatar. Maybe thats how he fights? Never putting his own life in danger? The next chapter should be interesting.

That was a good chapter.. I like how they explained were the name "Sanin" came from. A salamander badass. X'D

It kind of looked like Pain went into that room, closed his eyes and then controlled one of them like an avatar. Maybe thats how he fights? Never putting his own life in danger? The next chapter should be interesting.

good call. Maybe we haven't even seen Pains true body yet. Like You said, maybe he controls different body's for different things.

sig.php

I still think they should have released more of this info slowly during the entire manga instead of all at once like this. Poor soon-to-be-dead Jiyra. :( But if they kill off jiyra, I hope to all hell they finally show Naruto, or Kakashi, or anyone else from Konoha doing more than just their one or two trade mark jutsus. I always like Jiyra so much because you could never guess what the hell he would do next.

anyone who actually has something substantial to add to the plot must die!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

I guess we'll be back to weeks of nothing but Rasengan! -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers