Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Episodes on Cartoon Network

Again I have to agree. Jeeze damn the dubs yeah to the subs!

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

I've also noticed that the music volume on the episodes is VERY low as compared to the Jap version ... not sure if you've noticed that. It's like a background score instead of an upbeat music you punch your fist to :P

Indeed, that happens to most all dubs, and If they don't have background music at all... they make some and as we found out in DBZ... thats not always a good thing.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Yes, but look what they did to DBZ it was so toned down from the japaneese version. But it was okay sometimes.

-Duo Maxwell

Okay well back to Naruto, they are now at the Hokage's death, things are about to get very hectic and intense, that is all I am going to say.

-Duo Maxwell

I never Imagined That Naruto Would Pwn neji at the Chunin Exams. And i was FOR SURE That Naruto Would bring sasuke back to the village when they fought at the Final Valley

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wasn't expecting it to happen with Naruto dragging Sasuke back, but from the last time I watched Naruto they are showing filler episodes.

-Duo Maxwell

Wasn't expecting it to happen with Naruto dragging Sasuke back, but from the last time I watched Naruto they are showing filler episodes.

True.......... Yet it Rules that it dosen't Show Filler Chapters in The Manga. But i think it's Pretty Dumb they are in The anime

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]