Guest Slash Zaku

If Mobile Suits were Real what would u Pilot

I'm sorry, but if you're gonna give a gundam a katana, go all the way and give it the short sword for seppuku! (I think it's called a tanto or a wakasashi [spelling on that might be off], I can't remmeber though)

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

The short sword is known as the Wakizashi and it wasn't used for seppuku (they carried the short sword as a way of letting them stay armed indoors since it was customary to leave your katana at the entrance, thus the reason Samurai carried two swords), the Tanto (dagger) was used to make the cuts in seppuku.

Now that you've had your history lesson back to the Gundam discussion.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

now as for using a short sword with the gundam, it wouldn't work, because it would be the same as a combat knife. now there is another one that i'd pilot. it is one that i came up with and is built for close up combat.

I havn't drawn it yet but as soon as i do i'll put it on here.

oh and Dark Templer 102 the mech inside said beast is a usless one thats why it is in the mobile armor, because if it wasn't it would be destroied in seconds.

Actually minion that Gundam is combat ready and can be used outside the mobile armor add-on in combat. The Stamen was specifically built, however, to be used within the armor system. In combat outside of the armor the suit is at a slight disadvantage but it would not be easily destroyed

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

ya thats true. i just got a magazine called Animerica, and it has the gundam seasons MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM-TURN A GUNDAM, and everything in between!

it is sooooooo cool! because it gives the spects on all suits. it even talks about all of the side stories.

If you like gundam or other forms of mechanoids try this link. it is one that my freind started. just a hint it is a chat RP.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Subi_Atlantis/index.php

I'd pilot

Gouf Custom

Gouf Flight Type

Gyan Kai

Sazabi

Geara Doga

Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatu Mina

Gundam Epyon

And my dream MS

Epyon Tetrag

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Wing Zero Custom .... you can't go wrong with the beam rifle which blows away anything in it's path, does no one take that into consideration ? for fun I'd take the Tallgeese 3, big guns, but still got the epyon whip with it :)

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"