CabbitGirl

eppy dancing OH NOEZ!

bah should leave the damn drunks alone you know

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

liqour was involved...thats the only way i would

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sure, eppy, blame it on liquor...Funny stuff, though, funny stuff.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

bah should leave the damn drunks alone you know

but but but.... i cant help it :P it would be a sin not to capture the essence of eppy *cough*

and yes. liquor was involved..... if it wasnt he wouldnt be standing, or dancing for that matter, while watching videos

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I can't even decide which one's better ... both are funny to the core X'D :lol: Peanut Butter Jelly Time haha ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I can't see them...

EDIT: Ah, Youtube must've gone down for a bit....I think the best part is Eppy's "laugh" while doing the peanuter butter jelly dance ^_^ haahha

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

that laugh was my friend :-p i didnt speak while i danced

eppyomega.png