Sign in to follow this  
Dire Wolf9

He's back!

New episodes. :nod: I won't be watching them tho, I've had the fansubs for years now. I'd rather watch those than force myself to stay up late on a work night and have semi insulting/asinine black que card comments thrown at me during the commercials. I think its all a setup to make people want to buy Tivo or a DVR service. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

kinda went *yawn* after they wrapped up the stuff with the band of 7

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah, the whole return of Naraku was not much fun. Too bad Bonktsu threw his life away like that, he could have amade an awesome ally against Naraku. Can't they come up with a new enemy? Like a really powerful deamon from the mainland or something? China perhaps? Also, waht's up with Sesshomaru? Why didn't he help much with anything. They could have made a show without him, he just wonders around, looking for something or whatever. I missed a lot of the episodes between 1 and 40, is there something he's looking for?

direwolfedit.jpg

No, not really. He is the Lord of the territory just keeping things cool in his domaine like he did in the movies.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest Matt The Valiant
Can't they come up with a new enemy? Like a really powerful deamon from the mainland or something? China perhaps?

That would be movie number one.

Does anybody know why they're only playing them on tuesdays? That's kinda dumb if you ask me and they always used to play them on friday nights or weekends. :(

EDIT: one more question, what episode did they start with? I've missed quite a few and I would search it myself but I'm on an ancient computer and AOL non-the-less. So if you would post that it would be very very helpful. :happy:

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

They play them on tuesdays because they'd rather spread their anime throughout the week to get more ratings, than just owning the ratings for only one night. In my opinion, their scheduling sucks ass. The only show I watch on CN anymore is Justice League and The Boondocks.

I can't remember what episode they started back on, but I'm guessing it was near the end of the Band of Seven episodes.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this