Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

she needs to be killed

Goooooooooo Laura! I knew she wouldn't stand for Cain's bullshit! I still think Cain's crew is going to mutniy, probably after they take out the cylons reserection ship. I really hope somebody blows that bitches head off :meh: I don't evencare who so long as she just frigin dies! :happy:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This situation reminds me of the book Star Wars: Truce at Bakura. Two rival fleets (Rebel, Empire) have to join forces to defeat a common enemy.. however, while in the middle of the battle, one opposing force positions themselves to destroy the other the moment the enemy is defeated. whatever will happen with the battlestars will most likely happen as soon as that ship is destroyed. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Both captains have planned the others assasination to take place after they smack the cylons. O_O Didja forget?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yayyyyyyyyyyy! ding dong the bitch is dead!!!

Shall we play guess where the cylon is hiding? :meh: I'll guess the Astral Queen.

Admiral Adama. (That kiss was so sweet awwww) Fuck yeah now that's what I'm talking about. 2 battlestars to protect the fleet and they should be safe from the cylons for at least a little while. The toasters will need to re-group and figure out a new strategy. :happy:

Lee... get off yer pity horse and deal with life would ya? No whining allowed, don't be a cran :P I'm glad Helo and the Chief are back home. :happy:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Seriously now, what is Lee's sudden problem?

I feel terrible for Laura. I love the interactions between her and the old man. It's going to be so sad to see her go.

Hooray for naughty Gaius giving the cylon the gun. I'm so glad Cain is dead, she was a psycho bitch that needed to be shot. :P

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

I think the cylons will still attack them occassionaly to keep herding them.. but they possibly won't do as much with the human cylons because of the loss of the resurrection ship.

There are so many possible outcomes with the current events.. The president is going to die.. the vice president, Baltar, will take over the presidency.. but his insanity will catch up to him sooner or later and screw that all up. another possible political uprising with Zarek.. and lets face it.. the Pegasus crew is on a whole other page than the Galactica or even the rest of the fleet.. If anything, I could see Zarek attempting a takeover with key figures in the Pegasus command. Think of the shit they did under Cain's command.. would Zarek really be that different in terms of ruthlessness.

oh, but i could also see a counterattack happening.. What if the Pegasus has to be sacrificed to save the fleet in a massive battle? O_O that'd be a helluva way to end a season.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this