gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I did not care for Tenchi in Tokyo

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Guest sharinganeye

Fact: Evangelion was made in 1995.

P.S. - Wow, this place is completely different from the GameSpot's anime forums...

I enjoyed DBZ. I don't watch it anymore, due to lack of point, but I still buy and read the mangas. I'm also following DB on YTV right now, since I haven't seen the full series before. Alot of people don't like G-Gundam, but I really thought it was a refreshing break from the normal gundam forumula. As for my personal dislikes......... I don't really have anything. All Anime has its target audience, and even If I don't fall into it for a specific anime, I'll still watch it. I'll even watch stuff like Pokemon, Digimon....... who cares what people say? Its entertaining enough.

I really can't stand Inuyasha. Everytime I watch it, they have to remind you at least 5 times on what happened in previous episodes, as if most of their fans are complete idio-... wait, nevermind :haha:^_^;:happy:.

Lol seriously though, any anime that insults their own fanbase is pretty bad, imo. But the only reason why I watch it sometimes is because of Naraku. But the last episode I saw was... "Father's Old Enemy" or something like that.

And DBZ rules! The early DBZ was kinda lame, but from Cell Saga up was a masterpiece. Especially the Kid Buu saga.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

Dislike - DB-GT. I hated Dragonball GT. A few years ago, I really liked DBZ, but after the Freiza arc, they should have ended the series. it got so repetitive after that. It should have ended with Goku becoming another legendary super saiyan and dying with Freiza. So not good. But it didn't end and I said, "Ok" and the rest of DBZ played out somewhat faithfully to the rest of the series. But GT, it was like the creators of GT didn't even watch th e anime after te Freiza arc ended. There were SO many plot holes in that terible show that I must call DB_GT my least favorite anime.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I have to agree with that...Dragon Ball GT sucked big time, I did't see a point really. Inuyasha is getting really annoying as well...I know what you mean when you say that they have to remind you of everything, and on top of that they like to point out the obvious a lot...and I mean a lot people. Those of you who have seen the show know what I'm talking about.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

i hate flcl it makes no scence and dbz sucked after freza died and gt is retarded and eva is just stupid i hate gundam seed!!!!!!!!!and astro boy is just to easy but as u can tell i love inuyasha and if you"ve watched inuyasha for more than 5 episode in a row plus the first episode u understand it prefectly its just ppl that hardly watch it that dont get it

thanks allot Yumiko i owe u big time

kasasikesig1.gif

GS RULED! (UNLESS YOU JUST CARED ABOUT ACTION) Also, Inuyasha is awesome, but they have too many cliche's, and they remind you about EVERYTHING, (Almost reminds me of Pokemon, poke, poke, poke) *shudders*

But, I think that DBGT sucked bigtime. It is just getting cheesy, the villains are too easy, but always almost kill them.. AND WTF!!!! PURPLE MONKEY WITH RED ENERGY!

Also, DBZ is becoming too predictable.

GS RULED! (UNLESS YOU JUST CARED ABOUT ACTION) Also, Inuyasha is awesome, but they have too many cliche's, and they remind you about EVERYTHING, (Almost reminds me of Pokemon, poke, poke, poke) *shudders*

But, I think that DBGT sucked bigtime. It is just getting cheesy, the villains are too easy, but always almost kill them.. AND WTF!!!! PURPLE MONKEY WITH RED ENERGY!

Also, DBGT is becoming too predictable.

!! yeah the sohw sucks but i like the dbz/gt games.. bodikai 3 is gonna be out soon!! [ gos and reserves (or go and buys one of the 2)]

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

you realize you just said that to an admin right?

wow, I am out of here

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

hmm... I think Inuyasha88 was fightin with genocide but...

if you guys wanna fight get on aim or if you feel you truely have a serious problem with each other, contact an admin. Me or Sledge or Dubie.

Lets try to refrain from turning threads into bitchfests m'kay?

bitchin and complainin have their own forum :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers