Sign in to follow this  
Inuyasha88

Least Favorite Anime or Manga

Megas XLR sucks. The mech looks totaly crappy. I mean, god, wtf is up with the crappy car on it's head? And those semies fpr legs is ridiculas. A three year old could have desinged a better giant robot. Then again, I think a three year old did desing it. The only upside to the entire series is that chick from the future is hot.

Cowboy Beebop sucks. I never seen it but it sucks. End of story. :P

I also don't like the way Eva ended. It sucked.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Megas is satire, and some pretty funny shitz. I'm pretty sure the head is a mustang convertable. there are no semis for legs but Coop decorated Megas w/ lady mud flapps, an 8 ball and a flameing eyeball X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

megas is a great parody of everything! i laugh like crazy every saturday night! X'D

Megas XLR sucks. The mech looks totaly crappy. I mean, god, wtf is up with the crappy car on it's head? And those semies fpr legs is ridiculas. A three year old could have desinged a better giant robot. Then again, I think a three year old did desing it. The only upside to the entire series is that chick from the future is hot.

Cowboy Beebop sucks. I never seen it but it sucks. End of story. :P

I also don't like the way Eva ended. It sucked.

:spit:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

My least favorite is Pokemon...wait is that even considered anime? How about Digimon, YuGiOh, Monster Ranchers, DBZ, Beyblade, etc.....?I don't like the little kid plotted ones.

I guess they have to have something for the little ones but Pokemon? Er..How about not.

I'm not much for Trigun or Lupin III either...just not my style.

firesig.gif

unfortuanetly I never get a chance to watch anime except for friday and a saturday. And my school is a bunch of jerks and like...one or two of my friends likes anime. oh... and my g/f's dad likes it (just a note)

But...my least fav anime would have to be the later DBZ episodes, I don't now why it was just....unappeling to me in a way.

Thanks Lady ^^Kuroneko_copy.jpg

Yeah, Bebop is excellent. And Naruto is this cool manga about Ninjas-In-Training.
manga/anime series about ninja in general www.narutofan.com has all the manga up for direct download if you register with them its free :D and you could win prizes, there are currently anestimated 27 or 28 volumes out now and around 242 chapters have fun guys :D, and if you have bit torrnt you will be able to download fansubbed episodes of this great anime

EDIT: is currently on episode 113, 114 will be released later this week

kst.jpg