Sledgstone

Most defeated bosses

Out of every video game you have ever played, there must have been at least one game that you would play religiously.. and out of that game, which boss have you killed the most times?

for me, i'm going to list an action game and an rpg. (i think its safe to say everyone has beaten the first bowser on Super Mario Bros. for the NES about 500 times or more.)

Action:

Contra for the SNES. i've killed that damn turtle boss so many times that i lost count.

RPG:

FF7, that first boss. I probably killed him about 20 times. i've tried replaying that game quite a few times, but i never seem to get back into it after i killed that first robot boss.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Action:does a mob of computers count in a fps? like redoing the game or failing and have to do it? if so Medal of honor pacific assaualt, 2 mission half way in at the scout stop, done it atleast 35 times.

RPG:Ifrit( or however its spell, the fire dude god thing) in FF8, done it atelast 50 times. i can never beat the game cuz i mess up and have to start over..

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Action: Everything in Megaman X...probably the penguin a little more than the others.

RPG: Mephisto from Diablo II, easily. I'm not sure exactly how many times I killed him, but it was definitely in the hundreds...maybe even thousands.

elephantConnection400.jpg

Resident evil 4..the giant creature in the lake...hes easy but way fun... and umm final fantasy seven, ruby weapon, one hell of a battle

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

Bald Bull from Punch Out.

For like 2 months, I could never beat him. Then, all of a sudden, I got good at the game and I'd just destroy him and after he was TKO, I'd start the game over just to kick his shiny headed ass again.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

FFX... Seymour...

yes... oh yes

for as many times as I've played X and as many times as you gotta fight his ass in the game....

yeah ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i just remembered a fun boss i fought in resident evil 0, the giant scorpian... as well as in pikmin if you get to the last place and manage to prepare the level then you fight the bulbax king... quite fun!

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

Lavos for Chronotrigger....with 10 different endings, and all the different combos of characters, i've fought him a lot of times.....oh, and Malak from KotOR....i just like kicking his smug ass....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Action: Everything in Megaman X...probably the penguin a little more than the others.

RPG: Mephisto from Diablo II, easily. I'm not sure exactly how many times I killed him, but it was definitely in the hundreds...maybe even thousands.

X'D I concur with the D2 thing. I used to farm that bastard for hours. Dropped phat lewtz at least.

And the alien boss from Conker's Bad Fur Day.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Elite Four from Red/Blue and Gold/Silver of Pokemon, I was obsessed with those games a long time ago, they were easy as heell and gave you a shit load of money.

Also Megaman Xtreme 2, Berkana and Gareth. I beat that game at least 15 to 16 times over.

As for shooters, the gaint mech tank at the end of Ghost in the Shell SAC, beaten it at least 9 or 10 times...I'm fighting it right this very second. :B

Elite Four from Red/Blue and Gold/Silver of Pokemon, I was obsessed with those games a long time ago, they were easy as heell and gave you a shit load of money.

I know what ya mean,beat those games like 37 times back in the day.:cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SFA3:M.Bision, Shin Akuma bout 30 times each

CvS2:Shin Akuma bout 10 times Ult. Rugal 15 times

MGS: all bosses 20 times, it gets better everytime

MGS2:all bosses 5 times, got bored

MGS3:all bosses 2 times, got bored

[sIGPIC]sigpic1369_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

let's see

Action: Ogre-Tekken 3 and Boss in Soul Caliber III

RPG- Sorceress from FFVIII-1st disk- I got stuck on her because I messed up the game and aargh

Yeah that and Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2-I save it before I beat him then fight him again I love that fight because its the only one that challenges me anymore-Sephiroth was so hard, but now I'm used to fighting him and the final boss stands no chance against me

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Cobra ?: Diablo 2: DIABLO! fought that guy alot, just kept going toe to toe with that sum-a-bitch, as a barbarian, 2 swords in each hand, sometimes though it was just my barefists!

Shinobi: i liked fighting that fox guy, but i never really beat him over and over, just fought him alot till i got bored, though that helecopter i kept blowing up.

Resident evil 4, for the gamecube: i beat that guy, who would spilt in two, in that building that catchs on fire. looked like rasputan or something. can't remember him, but i beat that guy alot, he was fun.

and any zombie that was unuseally strong, (chainsaw zombies)

and ANY wrestler on SmackDown VS Raw 2007, who ended up at wrestlemania, or was just too strong to not be called a boss.

Cobra 1:

im going with C? on the resident evil stuff, i would save right before the chainsaw guys, and play those merc missions over and over fighting the chainsaw guys.

Goldeneye: i remember beating 006, over and over, that was AWESOME, that last stage was great.

Red Dead Revoler: i beat that guy who was like undead? he had a noose, that was very fun(quick draw mode) and i remember fighting the guy with the coffin on his back too, beat him like 5 times.

also the travleing circus stage, (the guy with the bombs on him) and the voodoo like witch doctor. where you played as the guy with the dual guns, and the bowler.

Diablo 2: i have to agree with everyone else, Mephisto's stage was ransacked over and over, by me. sometimes that was my whole game plan, save, restart, and beat him again, save restart and beat him again. despite him being rather easy, he always put a good fun fight. though if those damn skeletons would stop nawing on me, i bet he would have went down faster -_-;

Smackdown VS Raw: Any time, you have to fight taker, or kurt angle, i would beat them at least 3 times, because anymore then that, would murder my hands.

Mortal kombat Armegedon: i beat Blaze so many times it's not funny. and not just to get storys, but to beat him and practice with my custom Kombatant. that was fun!

Metal Gear Solid: i saved right before the Ninja, and would repeatedly beat him, i remember hideing the first time i faced him, cause i didn't know what the hell he ment by "old snake" wasen't till i ran out of paients's and went berserk, and started beating him with kicks and such.

Legacy of Kain Soul reaver!: the first big time boss, defitnally, KAIN, i beat him, like 7 times, no matter how many times, i fought him, everyonce in awhile he would hit me with something new. the fight im talking about is the one in his throne/piller room, right after you fight malachai.

Zippy the sizler(nick): the main boss of I Ninja, i would beat him sevreal times, i think his name was amundos? sounds like DMC's main boss, i liked fighting him cause it was a challenge.

the main boss of spongebob battle for bikini bottom.

Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat. ultimate trillogy

i think thats about it.. if i remember more, im posting again :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour