Inuyasha88

Favorite Non-Anime Cartoon

Gargoyles

Teen Titans

Beavis and Butthead

Family Guy

Futurama

soukenmaru.jpg

...Soukenmaru turned his head and flashed a quick smile. He looks just like his father now. Someone could have taken a painting of my Lord, covered up his stripes and painted dog ears atop his head, and they would have my son...

From my fic, The Last Day.

Courage, the Cowardly Dog

The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mady

Leader Dog

Home Movies

Tortellini Western

Dexter's Library

Several things from weebls-stuff.com

I feel like I'm forgetting some...

Smirks and sighs and giggles...

Do SpaceGhost, He-Man, Thundercats, Megas XLR qualify ?

Just curious, what is a non-anime cartoon vs a cartoon ? Anime vs cartoon ? Or does 'anime' only refer to the Jap/Asian graphics ? Sorry for the questions ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Do SpaceGhost, He-Man, Thundercats, Megas XLR qualify ?

Just curious, what is a non-anime cartoon vs a cartoon ? Anime vs cartoon ? Or does 'anime' only refer to the Jap/Asian graphics ? Sorry for the questions ^_^

yeah we are referring to non-japanese style cartoons.

heman and thundercats are japanese cartoons although they dont look like it because they are from 80s when they use to draw like that(walk funny, choppy movement/frame etc).

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Lol, I had no idea asnyone else liked Swat Cats, sweet!

Not in order:

Simpsons

Family Guy

Futurama

Swat Cats

Fairly Odd Parents

Justice League

Teen Titans(although it's kinda Japanese)

Static Shock

The Batman

Spider Man

There are more, but can't remember now.

Internet:

Tomorow's Nobodies

Arj and Poopie

Decline of Video Gaming

and more I can't remember. Most of which are on Newgrounds.

direwolfedit.jpg

TMNT (the old ones)

Smurfs (especially the movie... Johaaan! *plays imaginary flute* you think after 14 years, i'd get over over that but no. johaaaaaaaaan!)

Simpsons

Batman Beyond

Family Guy

Carebears (shhhhh....)

South Park

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's kind of funny how some of you people watch Daxter's Lab and Family guy. It's like "and how old are you?":wtf: lol. I am much more into anime now. I used to watch a bunch of cartoons. Still enjoy some, but here in the US, anime is like the main stuff on tv that isn't so terrible that it fries your brain, lol. No offense. Billy and Mandy show, is increible stupid, a lot of Nick toons and Disney toons are very terrible. I mean like the new Catscratch? WTF is up with that? Or the Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, or some other shows on during the day. I usually turn the channel as soon as one of those badly drawn and pointless shows comes on. I do like American Dragon Jake Long. That's not a bad show.

Off Topic:

Off Topic:

I don't go to newgrounds, too much pr0n and my computer is monitered

Actually that's not entirely true. If you stay away from the submissions that are rated M and do not go to the Mature section, you can view some pretty good and clean submissions. There are a lot of funny ones. They say that they try to keep the site clean from all the inapropriate stuff, but they are not doing a very good job.

direwolfedit.jpg

It's kind of funny how some of you people watch Daxter's Lab and Family guy. It's like "and how old are you?":wtf: lol. I am much more into anime now. I used to watch a bunch of cartoons. Still enjoy some, but here in the US, anime is like the main stuff on tv that isn't so terrible that it fries your brain, lol. No offense. Billy and Mandy show, is increible stupid, a lot of Nick toons and Disney toons are very terrible. I mean like the new Catscratch? WTF is up with that? Or the Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, or some other shows on during the day. I usually turn the channel as soon as one of those badly drawn and pointless shows comes on. I do like American Dragon Jake Long. That's not a bad show.

Off Topic:

Actually that's not entirely true. If you stay away from the submissions that are rated M and do not go to the Mature section, you can view some pretty good and clean submissions. There are a lot of funny ones. They say that they try to keep the site clean from all the inapropriate stuff, but they are not doing a very good job.

I was actually refering to the banner ads :P