Kuwabara

The Ancient Clan

I can't wait to see myself battle with the good side muhuhahahaha *laughs with a sparkle in his eye*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Did some say mob well pitchforks for eve body:D

^_^: Back from my little R & R Christmas break. And with that said expect a chapter later today or tommorrow. And one more thing! GundamFreakX O.o that is so cool someone else to add to the X squad. And FM you don't want to die... Cause if you do die DX is killing ye and I pride myself on how DX kills people.

Stop playing with me:x

At lest your not daymost

Guest Kelini

the story's really good i dont really mind not being in it after all i am a noob at this site...

DX and GRX arrived in the forest about 5 minutes after Lady Dubird rescued the trio. Looking around the X duo knew a battle was held here and by the looks of it lots of blood spill. Looking around GRX spotted the Hellcat as well as Dogmatix, in a flash they were next to the two beasts.

“Are they dead?” Gundam Ranger X asked them.

Dogmatix shook his head in a no gesture and a snarl escaped DX as he glared at them. Dogmatix lowered his head in shame of not defeating them when he had the perfect change. GRX shook his head in pity knowing what would ensue; DX was going to blow his top again.

“Let me get this straight… with all the power you two have, you lost? The Legendary beast from hell lost, why am I not surprised, at this failure?”

“Zir vee didz zee bezt vee couldz do.” Hellcat responded to DX, GRX shook a bye bye to HC. DX grabbed the feline by the throat as his free hand began to transform into a blade, Dogmatix let out a low growl but with a glare from DX and the canine’s previous wounds from fighting Strider Matix just laid there.

“You have no excuse; if you can’t live to do what you were brought here to do you shouldn’t waste anymore of the air I breathe.” The blade arm was brought across the throat of the feline as its body fell to the ground DX held its head in his hand.

“Failure will not be tolerated.” He threw the head right smack at Dogmatix the canine was hit right in the head. “Get him Ranger,”

Gundam Ranger’s arms transformed into two barrels as it fired upon a tree, a little cabbit fell out of it. You could tell upon looking at it, it was a girl in her mid teens about 16 years of age. She stood up to about 4’3 on her back legs and looked at the two and was trembling. Deathscythe licked his lips and look at her.

“It’s been a while since I had Cabbit…” with saying that she stooped down and hopped up into a three and began to hop for dear life taking great leaps. She now couldn’t see them behind her and suddenly her ears were grabbed by GRX.

“We are going to eat you my dear.” He said calmly into her ears.

“I’ll kill you swiftly to not cause you pain!” With saying that he was pelted with rocks as the winged Simeon came down from the skies. “Let her go!” Screamed Flying Monkey GRX simply laughed and fired a shot at the Monkey. It wasn’t a big shot so when it hit him he fell to the ground but still conscious his tail wrapped around a tree branch before he fell to the ground. The Cabbit stepped on his foot and he released her, she quickly hopped towards Flying Monkey.

“Let’s go I’ll hop as high as I can and you take it from there I hope I am not to heavy.” She leapt into the air and GRX leapt after her he was going to pull her down but she held onto flying Monkey who began to flap his wings and elevated them upwards just out of his grasp.

“Eh, I’ll have to wait another day I guess.” He went back towards DX who just finished scolding Dogmatix.

“Let’s go see Lord Eppy Ranger” The two as if the wind were now gone from Dogmatix.

Kuwabara opened his eyes and he was in a room looking to his left Strider was speaking to Lady Dubird and on his right Dudeman was laying on the bed next to his. “Where are we?”

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Looking pretty schweet, Kuwa-chan...Looking forward to my entrance, needless to say!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!