Kuwabara

The Ancient Clan

Tan and Eva how could I forget thee... You'll be included now... I just got the perfect role for both of you:happy: well here is the next arc

The other two jumped to their feet and turned to what he was looking at. Strider began to laugh as Kuwa looked at it in awe.

“H-H-How can you STAY so CALM!!! LOOK AT IT!!!” Dudeman got up and ran behind his two companions. The creature landed on a tree and it stopped flapping its wings.

“Hello my name is Vader; I am a Flying Monkey of the Darth tribe. Who are you? If you are minions on Master Eppy I will kill you were you stand.” The flying simian spoke to the strangers.

“No you misunderstand us, we are travelers from the village southeast of here that was destroyed recently. Surely of you oppose Eppy then you oppose Godgrave as well. So you must know our plight. If what I am telling you means no difference then take my word for it. The word of Strider Hiryu can always be trusted.” Strider told the monkey this.

“Come on you have to believe us. If we were bad we would’ve struck you down the moment we said what you said. Do you believe us?” Kuwa followed striders comment.

“Well I don’t know who this Strider Hiryu is but you seem nice enough, and also I don’t feel like fighting now. If you truly are not my enemies then come on out here is dangerous, come inside to the tribe before Eppy’s spies spot us.” The monkey replied to them all cheery then back flipped, it flapped its wing while entering the forest.

“HOW CAN you just sit here and talk to a monkey!!! Not like any normal monkey but it can FLY! It’s a flying monkey!! That is wrong not just wrong that is SICK and WRONG! Sick and…” While Dudeman was ranting his companions went ahead of him. He quickly ran after them.

“Dudeman there is nothing to worry about; Flying monkeys and other weird creatures are common in these woodlands. They are generally friendly but with Godgrave on the loose I don’t blame them for taking precautionary measures. Kuwa excepted the fact of what he is seeing so should you… to think if this creatures appearance scares you then turn back because in here is nothing but woodland creatures of that caliber.” Strider told him without breaking his stride.

“…”Dudeman said nothing as his eyes were fixed on the Monkeys back.

Kuwa stopped in his tracks, the other two stopped as well following his lead. Looking around his eyes met Strider’s they then shook their heads in unison.

“We’re being followed…”Kuwa told Dudeman.

“Come on out, by the way your breathing you are a creature not human.” Strider was saying as though talking to the forest. Flying monkey stopped moving.

“He moved! Duck Vader!” Kuwa shouted. Flying monkey ducked his head then a sound could be heard from the tree diagonal of him. FM flew towards Strider.

“So it isn’t one of your companions I take it. That would mean it is one of the dark creatures of these woodlands.” Strider commented.

“Yes I think so what should we do??” Flying monkey asked the man while shaking in fear.

“It’s on the move again. But not towards FM this time its heading for me. When I say now. I want anyone to throw something at my head got that.”

Dudeman picked up a few rocks and nodded his head. Strider lifting his index finger and aimed nodding his head. Flying monkey nodded his head. “NOW!” That exact second Kuwa dropped himself to the ground, Dudeman threw a rock at were Kuwa’s head was while Strider fired a small beam shot at where Kuwa’s head was. A loud screech was heard then a thump against a tree.

The four looked towards the tree to see a Felineness creature. Having 5 tails black and red fur. Fangs the length of ones middle finger but yet the body of a well figured model with the face to match. In actuality it was a beautiful humanoid cat. The creature lowered itself from the tree on all fours, then sprang on its hind legs.

“Zou zar not frum zee’s lands what tis zy biding in zee lands?” The cat creature hissed at the strangers.

“We are only passing through. Nothing more than you attacked us we only acted in self defense. So please can you allow us to be on our way?” Strider responded to the creature.

“Z-I- cannot letz zee pass. By zee bidingz of lordz Eppy. Nowz preparez to diez but zont feel badz for no one haz ever survived Hell Cat number 18!” The Cat creature continued to his.

“Okay you then leave us no choice, we have to slay you foul creature!” Strider yelled at the Cat. Pulling out a stick from his garb it extended into a staff. The staff had a very weird looking point; it was in the form of a golden “V” similar to the ones on the heads of Gundams. Twirling the staff Strider was prepared to face off against the beast.

“Itz not zat zimple you seez zhey call me number 18 for a reazon. Here iz zhe reason! Multiplez!!” The cat creature then began to jerk as two of itself emerged from itself. This continued until there were 18 of the creatures forming a circle around the four companions.

Dudeman quickly turned his back and was back to back with Kuwa. Flying Monkey turned 180 as he was now back to back with Strider, the four then bunched up together and were all four back to back.

“Okay here is the deal, who here has actual combat skills?” Asked Strider.

“I was trained in the art of swordsmanship in the village by some of the older towns folks…” Replied Kuwa.

“Well I mostly hang out and hunt all day, I know how to wield a bow and arrow and any other projectile weapon I suppose. But I don’t think I can actually fight…” Dudeman said nervously.

“Um… I am not much of a fighter, I am just a scout…”

“Good enough for me!” Strider said quickly. “Now let me see… I got it! Optional Armaments!!!” Strider yelled out. Then suddenly in Kuwa’s hands a sword appeared made of the finest alloy in the blade, the hilt was encrusted with rubies. In Dudemans hands a bow appeared the string was made of concentrated silk, a silk quiver appeared behind his back while arrows filled it up, the body of the arrows was made up of mulberry composites and the tips of the same alloy as the sword. “Now Vader you get up high and watch us from above, Kuwa you take the six over there Dudeman you handle the six over there and I’ll take the six in front of me, NOW MOVE OUT!” Strider ordered.

The 18 Hell Cats split up into three squads one for each of the warriors carrying weapons. 3 surrounded Strider from the rear and 3 from the front. They then pounced onto Strider who smirked.

“Your all physical, doesn’t say much about your intellect… Phase Shift!” a sort of protective barrier surrounded Strider then it absorbed into his skin. The cat’s claws did nothing against him he simply began to strike them viciously with his staff.

Kuwa did not have as much luck with them as Strider. They were fast and ferocious he wasn’t used to fighting multiple enemies at once. He swung the sword in front of him, it leaped using its fast reflexes then one clawed him from the back. He turned then another sung its fangs into his foot the blood gushed then another jumped from the rear and clawed his back. Turning one sunk its fangs into his wrist the sword fell; they piled on top of him and began a little feast. Kuwa’s blood trickled from across his body, his eyes went blank…

Dudeman was having better luck then Kuwa. Putting his back against a tree he had Vader tell him where to aim. Firing the arrows with only brief seconds of intermission between them. He was like a machine this was all thanks to his prowess as a hunter. “Kuwa don’t jerk!” Dudeman said as he fired an arrow which pierced the head of one of the cats on Kuwa. Going in through the feline’s ear it went right through the cats head piercing its brain. The cat let out an ear popping screech as the arrow came out of the other ear with the cats brain on the tip. A “splosh” was heard as the brain hit the tree with the arrows tip in it.

Kuwa’s eyes were still blank as he dashed towards his sword. Spinning his sword in one motion he beheaded one of the cats. The body jerked around aimlessly then stepping on the head the insides of the cats head splattered all around the other hungry feline’s surrounded the dead cat’s boy. They began to grub on the body of their fallen comrade. The main Hellcat called them all to it, then they became one once more.

“Zoo are much zstronger then I’s ezxpectedz. I needz somez azzisztance. Come Dogzmatix!” The Hellcat hissed bleeding.

A howl was heard from afar then it go louder and louder and louder. With a BOOM a canine Cerberus with 3 heads appeared. The drool leaking from its jaws hit the floor and the ground began to dissolve its drool was some sort of acidic liquid the creature was fierce with bloodshot eyes. Its gazed fixed on Strider the strongest of the bunch, the canine has a fetish with powerful people it lusted to devour them. Having their power flow through him as he takes away their power and merged it with his.

One of the heads looked at Strider. “You are delectable!” the gruff voiced boomed in the woodlands.

Readying itself to pounce, Strider also readied his staff. Kuwa twirled his sword as the Hellcat began to multiply Dudeman took aim. Then the sounds off all of their foots were heard scrambling across the woodlands heading for each other, the canine leaped into the air and strider leaped they were going to collide in the air, Dudeman fired 3 volleys of arrows at the 8 Cats who surrounded him. While Kuwa jumped into the middle of the 8 who was to fight him.

Vader closed his eyes as he flew into a tree to hide from the battle…

To be continued!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

it's addictive @_@ i've been reading it ever since you decided to add my name in, and believe it or not the story is really good ^_^; although flying monkey of darth and vader thing is little..eh..:P

did you make up as you go or have you already planned how its going to end? :happy:

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Ok ok, but is slippers gonna be on the good side or the dark side ? *pokes Kuwa*

Interesting read, this.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm curious as to where I will be found...this story is good, Kuwabara, keep it coming!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvveeeeee you kuwa

plz post more for me

*bates eyelashes*

*sniffs* What about me? :(

..........:P

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart