Kuwabara

The Ancient Clan

You add Sassy to the list even though you don't write about and yet I am not in it. I too refuse to read. :P (but seriously though, I refuse... write me in!)

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

Kiki!!!!! *glomps* I wrote you in, I dont know how could I not mention you!!!... I am revising the cast list and by tommorrow I will have a fixed list. So If you dont make it on the cast list and want to be penciled in say so and I will give you a cameo. But the names in red will get more than five lines to say :meh:

Oh before I forget let me add Slippers.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Of course I want to be in the story. Who DOESN'T want to be in the story? And now that you said I'm in it, I'll read it. :P

Okay, good story. I like it a lot. And I'm concerned about their welfare. Can I be a crazy drifter who drifts crazily from side to side and we never know whose side I'm on?

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

damn thats getting good ( you sohuld add me [ the unoffical AC nut case] in scene, falling off a cliff)

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

uhh.... might it be a little cabbit? or honeybee? suspense....suspense......

Maybe, Maybe not.:meh: Your warm, I'll pencil everyone in cause the story is far from ending. I am thinking 3 or 4 chapters will be in the woodlands. We havent even gotten to the ressurection of Sledgestone, But Lady, Aroura, Saiel, Epy, Cabbit, HB, Flying Monkey and Princess Tasha are coming in the next four chapters. Thats all I am revealing...

OOOOooohh,OOOOooohh guess what kind of food is a delicacy X'D X'D X'D X'D

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Hmmm ... let's see ... what's on the menu ... Lizards ? Foxes ? Orks ? Hell, not spiders right ?! But they did sound like cannibals in your second chapter ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

(Just checking in.)

Kuwa hasn't included me in the fun. I should get my internet connection back soon. I feel like I'm being forgotten. -_-

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart