Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Farewell Shichinintai

By far the best group of villans that has ever challenged Inuyasha and co.

Kyokotsu, first to appear and first to be sent back to his grave. Kouga ripped the jewel shard from his forehead.

Mukotsu, weirdo thought he could poison Sesshomaru. Sessy took care of him with ease.

Ginkotsu, persistant bastard wasn't he? Inuyasha tore him up, but it was Kouga yet again that finished him off.

Suikotsu, I woulda had hope for him and Kikyo :( alas Jakotsu put an end to the doctor for good.

Jakotsu my 2nd fav of the band of seven. I woulda been his f-h anytime :P Renkotsu finished off his flamobyant friend.

Renkotsu, the most devious of the group. Smart guy, but too paranoid for his own good. Bankotsu showed him the meaning of friendship eh?

Bankotsu

(spioler tags until next week)

My absolute favorite of the Shichinintai and any villan in the series thus far. He really gave Inuyasha quite a run. Naraku decided he was better off dead at the end of it all.

So lets look at the score shall we?

Kouga killed 2

Sesshomaru killed 1

3 of them were killed by their brethren

and Naraku finished them off when he killed Bankotsu

Inuyasha killed 0 and it's his show. It really makes me think the hanyou was in way over his head.

Bankotsu was my fav. I love a man with a grat big sword. The best fights were in the cave and Sessy vs Jakotsu/Suikotsu

The Shichinintai were better villans then the incarnations Naraku keeps around him. Too bad they couldnt stay. :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

In my opinion Sesshomaru could have taken them all out with ease. Toukijin is just bad ass. I would have liked to see him be the one to take out Jakotsu. Toukijin vs. Banryuu would have been sweet.

Jakotsu by far had the most unique weapon, I really enjoyed the originality of it.

Suikotsu I felt sorry for, he was a great guy with an inner demon, its too bad he couldnt overcome that.

Renkotsu was well done, he succeeded in being someone you could really be annoyed by, Dub voice was well done IMO. I was kinda hoping for a better show down between him and Bankotsu, I think it should have been a closer fight.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

when Ginkotsu made his apperance in InuYasha, it was like a turning point for me. his pure relentless attack and weaponery were beyond anything ever shown before. and his lack of dialogue and persistant insane laugh just added to his evil demeanor. it had me on the edge of my seat. its a shame the english dub gave him all these extra lines and made him look like just another person after inuyasha. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Goddamn why'd Bankotsu have to die ... the Shichinintai were one of the most interesting facets to the series and the season after their death is sorta filler and catches on near the end with some Sesshomaru greatness :D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this