kaisha41

Unanswerable Questions

Here are a few Inuyasha questions I would love to have answered if I could:

Do Inuyasha and Miroku ever shave?

Can Kikyo be killed, and if so how? (I would love to know...)

Does Sesshomaru ever eat/sleep/shave/bathe? (it rhymes..lol)

Where did Inuyasha get Tetsusaiga's Sheath?

How old is Sesshomaru?

Where is Sango's Mom, Miroku's Mom, Sesshomaru's Mom and Kagome's Dad?

What flavor noodles does Inuyasha eat?

Thats all I can think of for now, I'll probably have more later on. If you guys have anymore please post them.

Signatures suck

Do Inuyasha and Miroku ever shave? No. Anime characters never have to worry about hair.

Can Kikyo be killed, and if so how? (I would love to know...) Yes, put her someplace where she cannot feed off of souls.

Does Sesshomaru ever eat/sleep/shave/bathe? (it rhymes..lol) He told Rin that he doesnt eat human food but I would guess he needs some sort of sustinance. he dont look like a grub so I'll guess he bathes too :P

Where did Inuyasha get Tetsusaiga's Sheath? The sword calls the sheath ;)

How old is Sesshomaru? Well over 200, he was almost an adult when Inuyasha was born

Where is Sango's Mom, Miroku's Mom, Sesshomaru's Mom and Kagome's Dad? Dead yo

What flavor noodles does Inuyasha eat? Beef or Shrimp

:P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

hmmm.. I whould have to say.... I dont know! ask the person that made the sereoues XD..... I wish I could O.o

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/Teaa/Work%20Banners/My%20Banners/bAngelsig.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=navy]Who am I? Im ME!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Do Inuyasha and Miroku ever shave? No. Anime characters never have to worry about hair.

Can Kikyo be killed, and if so how? (I would love to know...) Yes, put her someplace where she cannot feed off of souls.

Does Sesshomaru ever eat/sleep/shave/bathe? (it rhymes..lol) He told Rin that he doesnt eat human food but I would guess he needs some sort of sustinance. he dont look like a grub so I'll guess he bathes too :P

Where did Inuyasha get Tetsusaiga's Sheath? The sword calls the sheath ;)

How old is Sesshomaru? Well over 200, he was almost an adult when Inuyasha was born

Where is Sango's Mom, Miroku's Mom, Sesshomaru's Mom and Kagome's Dad? Dead yo

What flavor noodles does Inuyasha eat? Beef or Shrimp

:P

Wow, awesome answers, but I'm still curious how all their parents died and where Tetsusaiga's sheath was. In the episode where Inuyasha defeats Sessy and takes the Tetsusaiga he leaves with Kagome and WITHOUT the sheath (you never see it come to him or see him find it) and when you see them come out of the portal the Tetsusaiga is in its sheath. Its possible it came to him and they didnt show it, but I still wonder where it had been, because it was nowhere near Tetsusaiga. And as far as Kagome's skirt goes....its magical.

Signatures suck

Wow, awesome answers, but I'm still curious how all their parents died and where Tetsusaiga's sheath was. In the episode where Inuyasha defeats Sessy and takes the Tetsusaiga he leaves with Kagome and WITHOUT the sheath (you never see it come to him or see him find it) and when you see them come out of the portal the Tetsusaiga is in its sheath. Its possible it came to him and they didnt show it, but I still wonder where it had been, because it was nowhere near Tetsusaiga. And as far as Kagome's skirt goes....its magical.

considering they went into a tomb thru a portal from his own eyeball.. then i would assume that hammer space is quite possible. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think Sesshoumaru's mom died on the same day as inuyasha's birth, and so did their dad, Sesshoumaru kinda killed her, well, she never would've lost if Sesshoumaru didn't tell her about Inuyasha's mom and their dad's business, isn't is so great when ur told that u have a step-son when ur being attack by a deadly blast? That's what I heard at least.

Here's a nice little quote by Sess's mom, the only one I can find"

"Why do you have a scent of a human on you?" ~ I love this quote!

Read sig faq.

Guest Porphyria-Kris
Where did Inuyasha get Tetsusaiga's Sheath?

Inu-papa made it/ had it made from the bark of a youkai tree named Bokusenou whom he was friends/ aquaintences with (along the same lines as Toutousai, Myouga, and Housenki). Sesshoumaru actually went to the old tree to ask about Inuyasha's latent demon blood and what it would do to him (right before Inuyasha went demon blood berserk and Sesshoumaru laid the smack down on him in effort to stop it).

What episode or movie was that from Flamelta?

This part of the manga, it's in Japaniese, so I can't read it, I had my friend translated it, so the quotes might not be exact, since she's only been in Japan for like 4 years.

Read sig faq.