gokuDX7

Advent Children

I never really imagined that's how they equipped materia. I always thought of them using a belt thing with little spots to put them in. XD

CLOUD USED THE WIND SCAR V0.05!!1+1!! :P

I think I'm liking VII more by every second of it I watch AC. That ringtone was awsome! :B

I never really imagined that's how they equipped materia. I always thought of ome belt thing with little spots to put them in. XD

i think that's how it works, wearing armor gives extra materia slots etc. cloud and gangs never used it in movie other than stock it up and kept it away. in other hand, those clones had special powers so they could've used it however they wanted 0_o

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I didn't like how Kadaj equipped his materia. Made it look like he just put it in his arm, ala Inuyasha. Look at the Buster sword, the two holes near the hilt...yeah...thats where they are supposed to go.

3-1.gif

I never really imagined that's how they equipped materia. I always thought of them using a belt thing with little spots to put them in. XD

I think I'm liking VII more by every second of it I watch AC. That ringtone was awsome! :B

lmao! i was planning on taking a screen shot of that and editing inuyasha into it. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

lol I noticed X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wonderful movie i love it

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

I just saw this movie tonight. I liked it. GREAT action! I love the part where everyone is fighting the monster. Is that Bahamut? It really looked like him.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

yeah it was Bahamut...but they used the crappy FFX style design of him >_<

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Hm i think when they did bahamut they should have used the ff-7 style for him under the bahamut zero...that would have been kick ass

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

The Bahumut design could have been better, but my favorite fight would have to be the Sephiroth and Cloud, Sephiroth so kicks ass, until the end- he ripped me to peices in KH2 on proud mode- but I finally beat him last week.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell