Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Battlestar Galactica: Season 2 Finale

holy shit! i've never felt so much emotion while watching an episode! O_O those sick f*cks on the pegasus, raping a cylon and talking so proudly about it even in front of a woman, wtf. that admiral needs to be put down along with half the pegasus crew. Go Adama! :tup:

i bet starbuck will play a vital role in that stealth ship. and the cheif, hes one of my favorite characters, so help me man, he better come back ok.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

oooooooooooh da old man is pissssssed.

Who gives a shit if the psycho bitch is an Admiral or not. She obviously aint playin with a full deck. Besides, the system of govt she belonged to dont exist no more. Laura Roslin is in charge, she's the prez and thus the commander and chief.

Aint nobody killin Helo or the Chief! I love the way they bum rushed in there and wailed ass! Those Pegasus guys are a bunch of fuckin assholes. Something's up with the CAG over there, I think he knows or is at least suspicios of Apollo and Starbuck; maybe he kicked her off the mission for a reason, like she would go get the stealth ship.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ah, maybe he was planning on a cou de ta. but i dunno, maybe his stern approach towards everyone is because he was fed up with all the bullshit himself. what i'm wondering is whats going to happen to the pegasus.. will it be destroyed? will it be taken under a new command and join the fleet? how many of the crew from the pegasus will be taken in by the galactica? so many questions.. O_O

btw, did anyone notice one of the pilots on the pegasus was the guy from First Wave?

I see no reason to lose out on a another newer battlestar. they just need to get rid of bitchly. :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

'the Pegasus crew had taken its computers offline for servicing shortly before the original Cylon assault and therefore was able to escape the nuclear genocide.' Admiral Cain had already lost 700 dudes so she ordered them to make a blind jump.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think she's more then just a little psycho. Maybe shes the new self hating cylon model -_-;

Why would she - even in a new battlestar- go hunting down the cylons? With so few human beings left why risk more lives in a futile battle?

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

best defense is a good offense? heh, sounds more like they're all on a killing spree. i just don't understand how the cylons haven't ripped apart the pegsus's computers. i thought at the beginning of the series they said all the newer battlestars all had internetworked systems. *shrugs*

It just seems fishy to me.

If this ship has been repeatedly batteling the cylons then why arent they just as screwed over as Battlestar? Cylon viruses and boarding parties etc. It's just one ship right? How in the hell have they managed to survive this long all alone?

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

the pegasus is far more advanced than the galactica is. i think the galactica is over 50+ years old.. the pegasus probably has 30-50+ years of advanced armor plating, weaponery and anti-cylon defenses. seeing as the human race didn't have any enemies aside from themselves and cylons, i'm assuming the more advanced battlestars could swith to a 'cylon safe' mode or something. *shrugs* anyway, those battlestars are the equivilant of super star destroyers while the vipers are like x-wings. they're built to operate independantly for years.

but seriously.. i'm surprised the clyons aren't launching nuke after nuke all over the place. i think the pegasus is alive because everyone is being manipulated.

suspicious indeed. Pegasus has been following the cylons that were following the fleet.... I dunno how much their defenses would protect them from a straight up cylon raid, I would have to guess that they jumped (ran away) but Admaril Bitchly doesnt seem like the type to run away w/ her tail between her legs.

Man, I hope the old man and Laura put that bitch in check.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Now that season 2 has actually had it's finale.. holy shit. "One Year Later" O_O Do you think season 3 will cover that missing year and the events that lead up to the cylon occupation on new caprica? or maybe they'll just skip that entire year and go on from here. hmm... I don't think they would waste an entire season on just the political side of things and rudimentary stuff like making a settlement. With no cylon interaction, the main military cast of galactica wouldn't have much of a role to play. Of course a little insight into a couple of the key characters would be good, but I think they'll continue on from where the cylons arrived.

Cloud 9 was nuked! O_O I didn't see that coming.. but what kinda irritated me was that within 5 minutes of that happening they skipped a year into the future. It kinda tore away at the significance of such a major ship being destroyed. :\

Starbuck got married? Cali is prego with the cheif's kid!? *dies* Waiting until October is going to be a bitch.

they'll have to cover some of what happened, a little bit at least like what happened between Starbuck and Lee to get them fighting and miserable with each other.

Where is Helo and Sharron? Did the priest cylons go out the airlock or what? What did Caprica 6 and Sharron accomplish so that humans arent just being killed?

And the godsdamned fleet jumped away!? What now!!! O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It looked like D was the new XO of the Pegasus, and Helo was doing Gaeta's or D's old CIC job. Knowing Adama, I'd guess he never let Sharon off the Galactica.. and that would make sense as to why Helo was one of Galactica's active crew when the clyon's finally showed back up.

I bet Adama made the fleet jump away in order to save the ships, its not like any of them could fight anyway, they'd just be targets. And with inadequate fighters and crew, what else could he do? :\ But even with their crews at half staff, I don't see how the two battlestars can take on that massive cylon fleet (I saw at least 2 basestars) with the rest of humanity grouped together and one nuke away from obliteration.

Oh man, what a huge twist ending >_<

There's definatley going to be some intresting stuff going on between Caprica 6 and Baltar come October.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that all 49,000 people voted in the election? Does anyone else find that... strange?

lightsig.jpg

you're kidding! O_O I didn't even notice that. hmm, you're other topic is making me think they may have had an oversight about the pegasus numbers now.. either that or they didn't want to change the 49,000ish number in the opening.

What do you think might happen? I doubt the cylons will "farm" the humans here, and slave labor seems kinda pointless with their massive army of drones. I wonder if they'll rule over them.. or try to integrate with them.. What if these cylons are a renegade group from the total cylon collective? Maybe we'll see some cylon vs. cylon? But if that was the case, then why would that cylon that starbuck tortured be there? hmm. :|

Judging from the preview of the next season, it seems that the cylons have come to rule over the humans for what they see as the humans own benefit.

Now here's a good question: Why didn't Baltar's angel Caprica-6 know that the hybrid baby was really alive? For that matter, why does Caprica-6 have an angel-Baltar?

October is too damn far away.

lightsig.jpg

I was shocked as all hell that she had her own angel-baltar. O_O but yeah, sometimes she seems to know things that Baltar shouldn't, but other times she reacts more like shes the embodiement of his instinct... There has to be some other kind of connection between the two of them if they both are visually seeing each other like that. O_O

oh.. and maybe she doesn't know that the baby is alive because sharon doesn't know that the baby is alive. Kinda like if what one cylon knows or believes to be true, all cylons think the same? Maybe like a level of shared knowledge or conciousness like the borg in star trek?

seriously!? O_O I don't think I caught that. Man, I need to re-watch the season finale.

*must buy season 2 dvds to encourage more battlestar production* I wish they'd release the rest of the second season on dvd already. :\

It was in the first season. Baltar said he didn't luff her anymore, so she photoshopped some pic to prove he gave her all the defense secrets and showed it to Adama and El Presidente

lightsig.jpg

Sign in to follow this