Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Episodes

92 doesn't air in Japan until August 8th. O_O 91 was just fansubbed a couple days ago. *will watch it later*

Most of the bounto are really dissapointing. I can understand using their summons to attack, but for them to just stand there half the time just seems like such a waste. :\ I hope they conclude this filler arc soon.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

So thats why I couldnt find any full eps of 92 :(. Ya I agree the bounto suck. I hate how when they fight they just sit there and talk. Its so much like zatch bell only diffrence is the bounto dont have books to control there monsters/powers.

I really cant wait till they all die and burn in hell lol. I have to admit though I find these fillers so much better then Naruto ones. These at least have a point.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I just watched episode 93 and the fight with Rukia vs. the bounto was pretty good. I must have missed how Rukia didn't have her soul slayer, because I'm pretty certain she used it in a fight on earth. O_O but nonetheless, it was good to finally see a fight where a bounto actually battled along with their summon.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Check out 2 or 3 eps before 93 and you will see why. One of the bounto's summons could posses and use the full power of a person. Rukia got possessed and thats why she was using her soul slayer. Now her soul needs time to heal thats why she was having such a hard time fighting the girl bounto.

The next ep looks like its gonna be a good one. I cant wait...I wish they where done faster lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs Sawatari should be interisting.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this