Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Episodes

who else has been keeping up to date with Bleach? i'm waiting on lunar to release episode 47 already, i don't know why they've been so behind lately.. hmm.. will ichigo finally get that sword upgrade i wonder?

anyway, what are some of your Bleach theories? i have a feeling at some point Ichigo is going to be overcome by his hollow self. that mask keeps showing up, and ichigo, who should have a serious disgust of all things hollow, doesn't seem to mind it or think much of the fact of its reapperance.

btw, i am seriously amazed at the power of these captains.. but what amazes me more than their abilities is the fact that there must be hollows or possible demons of equal power out there. i figure there must be some serious bad ass hollows or demons or the deathgods would have already wipped them all out. that and if you consider soul society isn't the epitome of heaven, something is messed up. forces are all out of balance and even soul society is corrupt.

i also have a feeling that bleach isn't going to end with this deathgod/save rukia arc.. if it continues on, could you imagine if ichigo turns hollow/evil, commits some serious sin and then they had to invade hell to go rescue ichigo? O_O what if rukia actually has crazy ass deathgod powers now that ichigo has his own and she doesn't even know it yet? and what do you think her released soul slayer looks like? so many possibilites.. oh, and what about ishada's quincy powers!? *dies in anticipation*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

no they have already been answered :-P i could tell you and the such...series is like...not too far behind the manga but still far...like atleast 20ish chapter behind?

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I have caught up. The power of these captains are really zOMG!! Ichimaru and Hitsugaya. are some serious badasses. Ichi and Renji... What it looks to me is that they will be beating some serious captain Ass. Ichimaru will have his hands full with Hitsugaya... And Kenpachi helping Inoue....

Bleach is fastly making its way to being in my top 3 anime list... I am liking it more than Inuyasha.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

i am becoming more and more fascinated with yourichi and soi fon. ^_~

Oi, me too! That sidestory's been unfolding nicely. Although, I do have a slight hesitation to agree with you completely... not really sure what you're implying by that winkey....

I finally watched more last night... although I still need to watch some 40s-51. I guess my bro already transfered them off of his harddrive. Haha, I was so far behind. Still am I guess. @_@

Although...

Oh man, my stomach was hurting when Ichigo threw Rukia off the execution tower. Haha. Totally made my day.

[EDIT]haha... grammar error... yikies[/EDIT]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oi, me too! That sidestory's been unfolding nicely. Although, I do have a slight hesitation to agree with you completely... not really sure what you're implying by that winkey....

Oh man, my stomach was hurting when Ichigo through Rukia off the execution tower. Haha. Totally made my day.

hehe, well not only is their backstory intriguing, but they're also hot. :sweat:

yes! rukia and renji's faces were hilarious! X'D and when he actually chucked her at him, i couldn't stop laughing! :lol:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I've seen episode 59 and the battle between Kuichiki and Ichi and that was KICK ASS! The bankai's generated there were truly kick ass.

And in reading the Manga I found out something badass about Aizen, Ichimaru, Hitoyuga, Tousen and the rest of them!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

you just found this all out NOW kuwa?!?!?! shesh the manga is craploads further then that :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I just downloaded ep 60 from dattebayo last night

hahahahah suuuuure you did....bet it was done by YHBT too :-P

eppyomega.png

I am reading the Manga now as well. I am passed all that and such... And I have a feeling Ishida is going to get his powers back... This time in the badass form that took out the captain guy.

Well that's what I am hoping...

I still can't get over that battle of the Bankai between Ichi and Kuichiki

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

bwahahaha isnt it great :-P

eppyomega.png

this next season of Bleach is allllll filler...what is going on now is not in the manga

eppyomega.png

heh dunno probably 26....they are doing the same thing naruto has done for the past season....all filler

eppyomega.png

Sign in to follow this