yes, several. look up to the 1st post :P

If you want something specific, follow the rules for a sig request. in the meantime you can use any sig on this thread here on the forums

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yes, several. look up to the 1st post :P

If you want something specific, follow the rules for a sig request. in the meantime you can use any sig on this thread here on the forums

O...ok I did not see that before lol ^_^; Thanks for the info

Signatures suck

whoa yuske was a fucking demon? THAT R0X0RZ!!!

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Well I Dont Really Need A Sig Anymore And My Rep Is Going No Were. So For Now I Would Like To Think A Bad Rep Is A Good Rep And A Good Rep Is A Good Rep With Things That A Bad Rep Does Not Have.but Its Ok As Long As I Have People In The Ac That Like Me Am A Ok.

Well here is one for all you Bishi lovers and Kurama Lovers!!! And it has matching avatar.

Avi-cloud.gif

cute.jpg

The only thing I don't like about your signatures is how the people are streched out or compacted, although I like the idea of your sig's.:meh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well its been almost a year since i have been to the ac. its been so long that i had to start a new profile cuz i stay forgetting the password of everything i have owell but i see everyone is still here and its all good and the sigs are pretty cool. or as my from cali would saw thats sick. :) well hala at me.

I just crossed 7K posts ... want a sig change for the next 1K or 500 ^_^ ... thinking about what I want *folds hands and nods*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.