Sign in to follow this  
Tanoro

Another Male Bashing Joke

Once upon a time there was a female brain cell, which, by mistake, happened to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously because it was all empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but no answer. "Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top of her voice, "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then... she heard a faint voice from far, far away..................

"We're down here."

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

What are you counting for, you silly thing?! There's already two more in the humor forum. Go look! :D

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

I get TONS of jokes from my tarot customers in my e-mail. I have almost 100 that I haven't read! >_<

dragon.jpg

Oh come on, Mimiru! If we guys can chuckle at this joke, then surely you can too!

dragon.jpg

Sign in to follow this