daymost

Sesshomaru or Bankotsu

Guest Darth_Maul

Kuwabara is right. Sesshomaru would own Bankotsu. But then again Sesshomaru is my favorite character so I will always vote for him. lol

Sesshomaru is far to powerfull a demon to be killed that easily. there is an episode coming up where he faces Suikotsu and Jakoutsu

the barrier around the mountain has slowed Sessy down some, but its nothing he cant handle. he even takes damage so Rin wont be hurt.

he's not the dullard Inuyasha is either.

Bankotsu is no slouch either though. he even feels better now then when he did when he was alive. he's killed a lot of demons in his time

before he died Bankotsu slayed 999 humans and 9oo and something demons with Banryuu. there is an ep where Bankotsu talks about slaying demons cuz he was looking for powerful opponets. he further powers Banryuu up slaying more demons (bringing it over 1000) it gives Banryuu a demonic aura. I'm sure you can guess what that means.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest Scott-sama

I like Sesshomaru alot...and I certainly hate Bankotsu (no offense to his fans) so I pick Sesshomaru hands down.

Bankotsu is to cocky, basically a perfect copy of InuYasha except he has cooler attack moves. :P

Sessy, he's elegant, powerful, doesn't start running up to the other and slashing. He's calm and can practically predict InuYasha's move. Probably could star predicting Bankotsu's moves if he fought against him that so many times like InuYasha. XD

No one can stand up to Sessy, nuff said. :P

Sesshoumaru is sex, he's miles better than bankotsu. Why the negetivity towards inuyasha? even though he may be stubbern, and at times plain stupid he is still cool lol.

Forthereunion.com <--- Visit sometime

Sesshoumaru pwns everybody :P

soukenmaru.jpg

...Soukenmaru turned his head and flashed a quick smile. He looks just like his father now. Someone could have taken a painting of my Lord, covered up his stripes and painted dog ears atop his head, and they would have my son...

From my fic, The Last Day.

Bankotsu was an actually an ideal character to leave alive for the series because of his awesome personality ^_^. But yup, Sesshomaru is too powerful for Bankotsu, heck he's too powerful for Inu Yasha as well.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'll have to go with Sesshomaru also.

Reasons why:

-he's much cutter (total hottie)

-he's stronger like alot of you already said

-he's more brilliant (genious) than Bankotsu

-and hasn't died which makes Bankotsu a loser (loser loser double loser)

teehee!!!