We have the box set ^____^ it is an awsome series. too bad they skipped an episode on C/N (the hot springs ep where Gene gets more caster shells. Gee, why would that be important to the series :rolleyes: I hate cartoon network)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i have the box set to, and some of the stuff that gene says, suprised the hell out of me, never finished watching the entire thing yet though

We have the box set ^____^ it is an awsome series. too bad they skipped an episode on C/N (the hot springs ep where Gene gets more caster shells. Gee, why would that be important to the series :rolleyes: I hate cartoon network)

haven't goton to that ep yet

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

I dont have the Box Set but i have all of the DVD's Volumes. And the hot spring ep i wonder why it was skipped...LMAO Yeah it rocks the Series. I have yet to see the last two eps cause i have them and say to myslef its mine i can see it anytime so i never do......I'll watch them tonight.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

i also have the boxset =^.^= (smacks it for hiding during the catologing) tsk tsk....bad boxset....its very good. i liked it alot =^_^= i actually sang Melfina's Song for an audition. i didnt make it, but then again i wasnt too good at that point ^_^;

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

YAY FOR BOX SETS! Yeah, I got it, but I still need to write a review...Anyway, though, as for the major differences between CN and teh fully unedited stuff: As Sledge mentioned, Ep 23: Hotsprings Planet Tenrai- Aisha is complaining that none of the springs are hot enough, until she finds a lava pool. Gene unceremoniously falls in because of yet another trap leading to the peak of the mountain. Aisha starts teasing Gene..."So you came to see pretty Aisha nude, did you? Do you like what you see?" and from their his eyes get the better of him and he falls back into the pool. Its a funny ep that goes into a full description of Castor guns and their shells.

The Gene/Melfina storyline is looked at more in depth, including a Pervented Gene getting curious while Mel is sleeping on him, and Jim stopping him before anything happens...

Plus (of course) the blood and swearing(the little that there is...they were relitively calm about it).

Its a really great show that I would reccomend to all who like good action, involved charactors, suspense, and twists. A good all around show!!!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Re-watching the series now ... last 3-4 episodes remain. Loved the first end theme a lot, and loved it even more when Melfina sings it in the episode where they're on a planet with ruins that look like Egyptian pyramids. I'll grab the soundtrack tonight.

Light series with the right amount of action, drama, humor, fanservice, plot twists.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.