Sledgstone

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

we started watching this series today. :D oh my god.. the unnamed evil guy they introduced in episode 2 has got to be the most insane anime character i have ever seen.

he blew a hole in that terrorist's head with supreme speed.. and then his psycho girls brutally killed the terrorist's entire battalion (brutally as in swords and AS daggers..) while he sang an opera...

:lookdown: and when he bitched that no-one was alive to pay him, one of his soilders pointed out that he ordered them to kill everyone.. BAM! head shot his own soldier then b*tched at it's corpse! O_O

is anyone else watching this series or is a fan of the first two FMP series?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

finished episodes 3 & 4.. this anime is so damn serious and violent! O_O it makes the first series of FMP look like care bears.. i guess fumoffu is like a counter balance, funny gimics and laughter.. and then second raid comes along and boom!

you see the inside of some guy's throat right after the knife slices thru and then an execution style bullet in another guy's head...

i just watched the 1st episode of fmp not second raid but the very 1st episode of season 1 so far it looks pretty cool the blonde guy kinda sounds like edward elric and somewhat looks like him but not really im looking forward to the rest of the series

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

no it would be the other way around seeing as the first season of FMP came out before FMA :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

finished episodes 3 & 4.. this anime is so damn serious and violent! O_O it makes the first series of FMP look like care bears.. i guess fumoffu is like a counter balance, funny gimics and laughter.. and then second raid comes along and boom!

you see the inside of some guy's throat right after the knife slices thru and then an execution style bullet in another guy's head...

Just watched the first three eps myself last night, still waiting on the release of the 4th from the groups I dling from. Damn greatness I say. Really does make the first one look lik care bears. Fumoffu is basically a side story so it really doesn't tie into the actual series.

I was like "Holy Shit" when that chick slit the mans throat. My god this one is violent. Also that one dude is freaky, makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with him. Also what the hell does Tessa's Brother have to do with those two chicks. God this series brings up alot of questions.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

oh fmp came out before fma i didnt know i just started to watch it cause when i looked up fma that came up to and it looked cool and it definatly is but am i right thats the same voice

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

watched up to episode 9 now..

omg, poor sousuke.. poor kaname..

:( and damn, tessa let her emotions flow! O_O

i feel so sad for kaname, she had such an intimate moment with sousuke and yearned to kiss him.. and then, instead, her first kiss was forced on her. the way she rubbed at her lips and cried for sousuke.. :(

btw, holy shit! human size AS! they're friggin cylons! O_O

He better hurry up and get his ass back to Kanami

:(

what is up w/ Tessa's bro... O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

we watched the ending a few weeks ago when the series finished up, but 13 episodes is not enough! i hope they make another series soon. TSR was simply amazing. the shit sousuke goes thru, the insane fights, drama.. GAH! i need more! ^__^

holy shit i did expect to see that bastard playing marionette with her dead sister's corpse.

O_O

Is this better than the first ? How does it compare ? Reading your posts it feels gorier and prolly darker I assume ...

I just finished watching FMP's first series and it'as really good, except for the end where I expected a nice Lambda drive battle between the two mech's ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The Second Raid is as good as the first series. It has a great mix of humorous scenes as it switches back and forth to the violence/killing. The main difference between the first series and this one is the violence. The battles, killing, graphicness, etc. is quite a bit more intense than in the first series, to the point that you wouldn't want children watching it. An excellent series. Hell, I'm tempted to watch it again after re-reading my posts in this topic. :D

Awesome ! This's definately making it to my wish list on da comet ^_^. Also, I don't need to watch Fumoffu as Strider noted, it's just a side story, no relation to the 1st and TSR.

Guys, FMP's TSR could also be good material to review ne *nudges everyone who's seen it*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.