Clowtrigger

Naruto

I'm on 144 in the anime, 268 in the manga

I'm really liking where the story is in the manga right now, one of my favorite Naruto story arcs

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

well im only on 36 because i just started about a week ago and people have been dragging me outside into the light.....*grumble curse twitch* so hopefully ill get a much bigger dent into the number of eps eppy has. tonight into tomorrow will be dedicated to naruto

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Guest Battousai

Naruto is awesome my freind told me to watch it so i did n i was like wow this is an awesome show but i dont have any of the episodes nemore cause they were detleated wen ig ot my new comp all well

I think what's diappointing for me, who's come watching all the ep's so far without reading the manga, is ....

The fact that Naruto or his colleagues can wade off / defeat / equal tough opponents like the Sound 5 for instance with relative ease as opposed to their sensei's. I mean, if it was so easy or more than reachable a goal for them, it's childs play for their sensei's. That said, the helplessness everyone feels when Itachi shows up is shown quite well, in contrast.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ah...

Kyoshiro: Don't know...after 2 years the rush kinda dies off just like in everything else, y'know?

I hear ya. I actually haven't looked at the new manga for about a month, and I remember when I'd get so excited for it to come out.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

isnt it going on toonami? i heard the VA on the commercial today and he sounds like an old woman. so i went and looked up the VA and it is an old woman...i mean i know little boys' voices are done by women, but i mean, they sound like little boys, not like themselves....

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-americanized%20naruto,voice%20actor%20guide

^^^^

theres the link of the voices

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg