Guest Battousai

Elfen Lied

Guest Battousai

Has anyone ever seen the anime elfen lied?? its actually pretty good its on, on demandin anime network action i think its the first one on there not sure though

yeah it was a pretty cool series...hard to find torrent wise cause its ADV material now

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Guest Battousai

yeah i saw the first 4 eps n i thought they were awesome so now i wanto see more ^.^

How big is the series ? And what's it about ^_^ ??? All I've read of is that it's gory, and highly recommended.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Thirteen episodes. It's about a new kind of person with really nifty ethereal arms showing up in the world, and a guy who unwittingly accepts one into his home.

There's more, of course, but I can't really decide what to put in spoiler tags and what not to...and it's late, so I'll leave it to Strider to give a more detailed description if he wants. :P

elephantConnection400.jpg

Off Topic:

It's what ... 3 am for ya, Az ? What're you doing awake so early in the morning ? Watching anime ? hehe ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Bleh, I'm gonna cop out and give you the ANN synopsis. I just got up so my brain doesn't want to think.

The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589