Its not the End according to My Logic. This was the "Raven Saga". Yeah check it out i broke it up like this. Each character gets a Saga.

1. The "Robin Saga" Was the first with his Slade obsession and the Dominant baddy was Slade. And it ended with the Tara thing and Sade falling into the Pit.

2. The "Cyborg Saga" was with Cyborg and his obsession with brother blood. Where as Brother Blood was the main baddy with the Hive and titans east and all that good stuff.

3. The "Raven Saga" is the one that has been going on recently were Torgon and ravens obsession with her birth and all that shit. Where as it ended with the defeat of Torgon.

Now these are my Next assumptions on the Show.

4. "Starfire Saga" I think that this will revolve around in Starfire vs Blackfire. I think she will escape to come back and get her revenge on Star.

5. "Beastboy Saga" This i beleive will revolve around BB and Tara or BB and that Yetti Kid i dont have a strong lead as BB is the one on the show who gets over shined.

btw I noticed that the Doubles fight was ripped From JLU when they fought there doubles in the past episodes that are kinda similar to these.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Yeah, very good points. I'd like to see beastboy Saga again. ;D

I loved that episode where Beastboy works at Meaty Meat, but the burgers were "Newfu" instead of Tofu or beaf. Him riding around squirting all of the Bobs with water and they turn into newfu. XD

Yeah, very good points. I'd like to see beastboy Saga again. ;D

I loved that episode where Beastboy works at Meaty Meat, but the burgers were "Newfu" instead of Tofu or beaf. Him riding around squirting all of the Bobs with water and they turn into newfu. XD

Lol I remember that one it was hillarious I forgot what they did with the cows though ^_^:

hey who is everyones faviorite charater in the show? mines is beastboy or cyborg. And who do you think the worst charater is? i think robin is. Oh and raven is crazy i like her to she could probably take the rest of the team out if she really wanted to. the series is cool ive missed alot of episodes but im still chatch what i can.

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

I think cyborg is the most limited if you ask me O_O. My favorite character is... I dunno I like all of them lol. Did anyone see the one where cyborg gets the max7 thing? The bad guy in that one is so good.

I'd say my favorite character has to be Raven. She's got all kinds of power and she's just dark enough. Now if she'd just keep her hair long...

I agree on that, Mibu! With the longer hair she's actually not bad looking...(jail bait, but not bad looking)

43.JPG

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

raven should just keep her hair long,and keep the white outfit.my favorite character is raven[she is strongest,coolest].my least favorite character is robin,he doesnt even have powers:haha:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

raven should just keep her hair long,and keep the white outfit.my favorite character is raven[she is strongest,coolest].my least favorite character is robin,he doesnt even have powers:haha:

Hmm he has super ninja powers cause he kicks all the bad guys asses. When hes red x hes so strong he took all the titans out by himself :P

Guest animegirlrita

i like teen titans.but i don't see it anymore.i saw it at 4:00on cartoonnetwork but not any more.that's sad.