Sign in to follow this  
slippers

fushigi yuugi

eer..was it one u or 2..^_^;

i'm watching this series again and it's great. :D hotohori is killing me now with "damn i'm so beautiful it troubles me" lines. X'D i didnt get to catch first 10-15 episodes i think when it played on international channel, haha, i never knew tamahome was so cheapskate. :lol:

tamagum.jpg

yui is just a selfish bitch isnt she..

:x

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

X'D are you watching it on AZN? i saw eikoden in english was on there a couple weeks ago on tuesday night.

the first episodes of the series killed me, tomahome was so greedy with his cash. X'D

and is it just me, or did miaka not seem to care one bit about yui after she got out of the book? she had this amazing thing happen, getting ripped thru a book universe all the while hearing yui's voice.. then, just like that miaka leaves the library. she was so ungrateful.

-_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

nah, it's from downloads :D yeah, i caught those episodes on tv too. bwaha. most screwed up character ever. poor tama :P you own the whole series right? :happy:

hmm? 0_o i didnt get that impression from miaka one bit. soon as she came out of the book, she looked for yui. she never dreamed yui would be sucked into the book again. miaka called yui's home several times until she realizes what might of happend and went after her. while miaka's present time passed evening to night, yui's presense in the book passed 3 months.

yeah, i've seen it a couple times thru now. :happy:

i think the second time i watched it thru i tried to feel more for yui's perspective. miaka should have come to the conclusion that yui went into the book.. but nope, miaka left her friend for a nice warm bed.

:nonono:

:P

btw, did you get the ova episodes? i have to re-watch those again because they were so confusing. O_O;

i still dont understand how it is miaka's fault that yui was raped..what connected them was school clothes but she had unbelievable things happend to her. she couldnt possibly figure everything out.

:P the reason she came back to the her world was to see yui. she really didnt wanted to leave tamahome but yui put a guilt on her that they must go to school together..X'D

i just saw the episode where nuriko dies..dammit..couldnt he waited for that healing guy to come and then think of lifting the rock after recovery? ;_;

about the ova..i think that purple haired villian believed he was one of gods and to make his power complete is to feed on ppl's emotions(he explains it before the final battle). that is the reason for giving illusion to tamahome to bring out the full potential of the power and emotion he possessed through loving miaka. at least that's how i understood it. 0_o

its miaka's fault, because yui took her place. (of course if yui wasn't such a bitch about miaka having a blast in the book, none of that would have happened. :P) poor yui, pulled into the book by miaka and left there to be taken advantage of. i would've been super pissed at miaka if i were yui. (btw, i can't remember, did miaka even open the book after being transported out of it?)

nuriko.. :( that is the saddest moment in all of anime. :cry:

about the ova..i think that purple haired villian believed he was one of gods and to make his power complete is to feed on ppl's emotions(he explains it before the final battle). that is the reason for giving illusion to tamahome to bring out the full potential of the power and emotion he possessed through loving miaka. at least that's how i understood it. 0_o

i remember most of that, but i gotta watch this again.. wasn't he in the real world and the book world at the same time? i think thats what was confusing me.. i remember those episodes went by so damn fast too. its like they were trying to squeeze too much into a half hour. :err:

i only read the manga.. how is the anime?

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Nuriko and Tasuki are my faves

I was heart broken when Nuriko died

:(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

mimiru, i havent seen manga so i cant really compare but anime is really good.

i didnt get the whole why'd they had to trade places? 0_o but still, it's too harsh to blame mikaka for being raped. :P but of course yui is fed with half truth by nakago and over heard miaka confessing her love to tama about why she came back.

(btw, i can't remember, did miaka even open the book after being transported out of it?)

nope. first thing miaka did was look for yui in that restricted library room and outside except the book. :P she just went in to book again after suspicion that yui could be in there without examing it. lol

what i've been wondering though is that the book of four gods says the one who reads it will become priestess of suzaku, the one who read was yui because miaka couldnt read chinese. yui complained about why miaka was left in the book to fall in love with tama and not her. X'D

wasn't he in the real world and the book world at the same time? i think thats what was confusing me.. i remember those episodes went by so damn fast too. its like they were trying to squeeze too much into a half hour. :err:

was he? 0_o i only caught most of ending in oav last week. other than that, i cant remember those details. but he did use his minion and student staff to manipulate miaka and taka. i could think of is maybe he had free acces to come and go as he wills and timing was different when those scenes played?

i didnt really notice but now you mention it, i read something about things moving fast to fit everything in that mini episodes to manga how miaka and taka fell in love fast to begin with..suppose taka shouldnt remember miaka at all? >_<

i started watching some episodes again today. :P

did you notice that right after yui was kicked out of the book, she went right back to the book knowing miaka was still in it? but miaka's illiterate ass completely ignored it. X'D

in the ova.. i'm pretty sure he was the guy running for student president.. i think he attacked yui in the real world then flipped back to the book world to screw with tama.. O_O;

and yeah, technically, taka shouldn't have any memories of miaka at all.. i guess hes a reincarnation of tamahome from the book world.. but when taka goes to the book world, tamahome should still be alive there... maybe a kagome/kikyo relation? :look: (i gotta re-watch it *is confused*)

did you notice that right after yui was kicked out of the book, she went right back to the book knowing miaka was still in it? but miaka's illiterate ass completely ignored it. X'D

i guess hes a reincarnation of tamahome from the book world.. but when taka goes to the book world, tamahome should still be alive there... maybe a kagome/kikyo relation? :look: (i gotta re-watch it *is confused*)

yeah but it's different. they were both in the book at the time when yui zapped back to real world. on the other hand, miaka knew yui was reading the book to the moment she was helped out by suzaku warriors to return to her world :pppp

lmao! you found the plot hole! X'D nuriko, hotohori and chiriko were on waiting list to be reincarnated for their service of suzaku yet tama somehow skipped all of procedure and went ahead of them! :lol: