I LOVE Shaman King. The Japanese opening ROCKS! The English opening isn't bad either. I havem't had a chance to see it lately though. Let me know who is crowned Shaman King at the end.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

no one is :-P...i find the series to be one fo the best =D i have the whole series subbed and its great

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

No one gets crowned? Then what's the tournament for? Or does everyone kill each other?

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

That sucks. :/

But the final episodes so far have been really awsome. Looks like Zeig is finally going to suck in Yoh. I remember that part from the preview thing way back when it was still Fox Box. O_O;

Hope they crown someone in Zatch Bell.

who the hell is Zeig? their is no Zeig in Shaman King :-P (its Hao you dubby hookers =D)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Why do dubbers feel the need to change the names of the characters? Hao is a fine name. They had no reason to change it to Zieg and whatever the hell they call Horo Horo.

Anyway, Hao's fire demon is my favorite. Lyserg has to be my least favorite main character. Grow a spine, will you?

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Actually, Horo Horo also uses this name in the English version, but he more commonly uses his nickname, Trey. Yoh even says it when he first meets Pelika, Trey's sister, and she makes a comment about his funny name. Yoh replies with her brother's proper name, Horo Horo.

As far as Yoh's brother, Hao, his English name is Zeke Asakura. Not sure why they changed it though. It's a funny thing about his spirit though. His spirit is an elemental of fire. In the Western Craft, we call these creatures, Salamanders, synonymous to the fiery magic card "Salamandra" on Yu-gi-oh. They, unfortunately, are very much more powerful than a simple ghost.

Time for another fascinating moment of occult facts!

Of course, Shaman King uses the terms "ghost" and "spirit" interchangeably, but politically incorrect. If Amidamaru were actually a "spirit," he would stand a chance against Hao's elemental. Unfortunately, he is merely a ghost and far weaker than a spirit entity.

The difference between a spirit and a ghost is their energy makeup. This says a lot for their behavior and strength. Spirits contain more than enough power to be self-aware and fully conscious in addition to being able, in some case, to be in two places at once. Spirits can also move around great distances in the blink of an eye, where as ghosts cannot. A spirit is what departs the body upon death and goes off to where ever your personal beliefs decree it should. Elementals, however, are different. They are in spirit form all the time. Their bodies are the elements, themselves (Earth, Air, Fire, and Water).

Ghosts are merely the energy leftovers of a departed spirit and are, in most cases, barely conscous at all. They don't have the energy to do much of anything, especially your lower class ghosts, such as vapors and apparritions. A particularly weak person CAN be possessed by a particularly strong ghost and be able abide by it's unconscious actions or whatever the ghost commonly practiced in life.

This is where Shaman King comes in. Yoh is not a weak person, but he must focus his mind and relax his body in order to let Amidamaru in and take control. Spirit Unity is more commonly known as "invocation" in the western Craft and takes years of practice. Anyone who has ever used a ouija board has experienced a form of invocation just like Yoh and Amidamaru. This, unfortunately, is no reason to try one. They are very dangerous! However, with this explanation, one begins to understand why Amidamaru is no match for an elemental spirit.

dragon.jpg

Never seen it but it looks interesting, im sure i will get into it soon.

If your gonna watch it on tv, then theirs only 8 episodes left. It's on 4Kids at 11:30.

I think I'm gonna buy the game for the PS2, it doesn't look that bad. :/

If your gonna watch it on tv, then theirs only 8 episodes left. It's on 4Kids at 11:30.

I think I'm gonna buy the game for the PS2, it doesn't look that bad. :/

well if there are only 8 left guess i should just wait and see it from the beggining to avoid spoilers but thanks for the info:(

Forthereunion.com <--- Visit sometime

They finally showed Hao's spirite in the water element. Wander if they show it in the other elemnts also. ^_^

When I watched the Japanese version I never got to see his other elements because I didn't see the last 9 or 10 episodes.

Their supposed to be making a new Shaman King game for the PS2 where Hao is in their so I'll probably be buying it.

he only changes into the water once...thats all..its still the Spirit of Fire its Hao's own power that can change it into water i believe

eppyomega.png

Guest animegirlrita

it's been off air for how long now.it came on4kids tv amd jetix.but not anymore.it only comes on in canda on ytv on demand.it's sad that now you see it gone since 2000.but go on amazon.com and get the dvds.