Kuwabara

Hawkeye

Hawkeye Kicks serious arse!!!! I thought Zolo was gonna mop the floor with him!! But he beat him with a butter knife.:haha: Hawkeye was gonna beat creeds arse!!! I'm loving One Piece more by the second.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Aren't his arms supposed to have tattoos all over them? They made his tattoos into sleeves. But other than that, he was cool.

And why did they take Pearl out in such a stupid way? He served no purpose at all.

(still having problems with the cooks (especially Sanji's) voices.)

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Aren't his arms supposed to have tattoos all over them? They made his tattoos into sleeves. But other than that, he was cool.

Nope. I went hunting for pictures, but all of them I found(even on the official site) they are sleeves. If I can find some better shots, I'll PM 'em to ya...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

yeah Zoro doesnt have tats...he sometimes does have sleeves but they usually endup getting torn off by him when he has to fight

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

And why did they take Pearl out in such a stupid way? He served no purpose at all.

yeah.. he was pretty pointless. :nod:

btw, the next time they show hawkeye...

is when he talks to shanks.

O_O they show the scene right after the arlong park saga.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

bah thats it im as far as (mangawise)

when him and the other high ranked pirates(like Crocdile) meet with the Marine leaders about Luffy

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Nope. I went hunting for pictures, but all of them I found(even on the official site) they are sleeves. If I can find some better shots, I'll PM 'em to ya...

You are absolutly correct. I went back and looked, and they are indeed sleeves. My bad.

(still having problems with the cooks (especially Sanji's) voices.)

actyally i kind of liked how they killed pearl it just showed how much gin cared for sanji as a friend i mean he killed on of his own croomates (i don't really watch the anime do to its horrible dubing so i'm not sure of it looks like pearl dies in the anime but in the manga do to the amount of blood gin drew from him i would asume he was dead) no back to the subject at hand yeah hawkeye is cool but i wonder what jinbei is like

actyally i kind of liked how they killed pearl it just showed how much gin cared for sanji as a friend i mean he killed on of his own croomates (i don't really watch the anime do to its horrible dubing so i'm not sure of it looks like pearl dies in the anime but in the manga do to the amount of blood gin drew from him i would asume he was dead) no back to the subject at hand yeah hawkeye is cool but i wonder what jinbei is like

...thats my point. Thats what happened in the manga, but unless Pearl comes back, the way he was taken out in the anime (so far) was that Luffy was on the mast of the destroyed ship, Don Krieg destroyed the bottom of the mast and it happened to fall on Pearl's head. Wham, bam, he's out. Jin was not involved at all.

...thats my point. Thats what happened in the manga, but unless Pearl comes back, the way he was taken out in the anime (so far) was that Luffy was on the mast of the destroyed ship, Don Krieg destroyed the bottom of the mast and it happened to fall on Pearl's head. Wham, bam, he's out. Jin was not involved at all.
what 4kids you bastards:x. but did the anime get past the krieg saga yet

cus in the manga that happens but he gets back up again then gin takes zeff hostage while pearl beats sanji to a bloody pulp. eventually gin can't take seeing sanji beaten anymore and he hits pearl in the chest with a metal chain ball thingy which brakes pearls sheilds and then he falls to the ground and dies

I just wish I could see all the blood :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What about Hawkeye has anyone ever seen him fight again?

No. He's only in two other scenes all the way up to the ..."Puffing Tom" arc.

He's seen talking to Shanks and telling Shanks about a very interesting boy with a straw hat. The next time he's seen is when the Marines call a meeting of the Seven Gods of the Pirates.