Kuwabara

Beautiful Anime Boys

Why is it that girls like guys that look like girls?
:haha: I dont know. I like them cause they look like girls. Any way Kurama is The GOD Of Bishi. Not only does he look better than every other Anime But he can defeate any other if i were a girl.:drool:

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

How do you attach those thumbnails ^_^ ?

Back on topic ...

Sesshomaru

sess1.jpg

He-Man

heman.jpg

Orochimaru

orochimaru.gif

Vegeta

vegeta.jpg

I dunno how many more images can go in a post, so I'll post more later ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's a random tag that puts everyones names in there when they view page with it on Tasha, mine's in her sig as I post this. (I'm still trying to figure out how to do it)

Kuwa thats the original He-Man from the original show, back when He-Man was worth watching. And on a side note why the heck did I even post in here for. This is just wrong and disturbing for a guy to be posting here.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Eva its okay its just anime and not your real life feelings. DO you think i'm gay for worshiping Kurama as Bishi God.
you could be bi just a thought but i think your not cus kurama sorta looks like a girl hell i used to think he was a she and that she was hieis gf until i actually saw the show^_^;

question whats Bishi?

Its a cut down of the word bishonen.

Bishōnen (美少年, also transliterated bishounen; literally, "beautiful boy") is a specific Japanese aesthetic concept of the ideally beautiful young man. The prefix bi- (美) specifically refers to feminine beauty (bijin, lit. "beautiful person", refers to a beautiful woman.) The bishōnen is typically quite slender and not very muscular, with a tapered chin, stylish hair, and an overall effeminate or androgynous appearance.

Basically, the guy you just posted, Kurama!

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Actually for me bishi is short for any of the words that mean beautiful person, that would include bishonen, bishjojo, bishinen (beautiful man) and that's all I can remember right now. I think I misspelled one or two of those, it's been a while since I wrote them out.