daymost

Make a character

cuuuute! great drawings! :)

Thank you Muchly *smiles*

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/Teaa/Work%20Banners/My%20Banners/bAngelsig.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=navy]Who am I? Im ME!!!!!!![/COLOR]

*points to sig* Soukenmaru. He's the child of Sesshoumaru and Rin. The picture in my sig is just an edited screenshot I manipulated to get an idea of how Soukenmaru would look on the show.

But I have pictures that I actually drew on my Deviantart account.

Newborn Soukenmaru

Closeup

Holding his swords

Personality wise, he's a mix of both parents. He can be as serious and stonefaced as dad, but at the same time he can be playful and a little childish like his mom.

soukenmaru.jpg

...Soukenmaru turned his head and flashed a quick smile. He looks just like his father now. Someone could have taken a painting of my Lord, covered up his stripes and painted dog ears atop his head, and they would have my son...

From my fic, The Last Day.

Guest ChibiNeko

If I could makes a charcater it would be a girl about age 15 or 16 with black hair that goes down to her waste that is back in a black ribbion.She would be a human that uses white magic and has brown eyes and wears a long black dress with a bow and arrow and uses a sword sometimes.

have a new Character:

Vae is his name. He is a demon and looks human except he has two large batlike wings upon his back and he has two horns that curve back on his head and he has a tail.

For weapons he carries two Katanas and has blades that attach to his wings these blades are extremely heavy and he has trained with them for hundreds of years and uses them with speed and grace in combat along with his dual Katanas... Extremely strong and quick he is also very inteligent and calculates every move made in combat and can read his opponent. He has no real magical abilities aside from his amplified speed and strength... excels at melee combat.

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

I've already created a new character for Inu Yasha but you guys won't know about her (or him) until I finish my story and post it *insert evil laugh*. ^_^

Great minds think alike, Tasha. :happy:

My character will be fully posted when "Destiny's Fault" is finished on FanFiction.net. (See post on FanFiction accounts to find it.)

But, I will say that her name is Megami, and she is part demon. She has white hair with two red streaks that come down from her temples, and she has golden eyes.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Lol I have a bunch of made up characters and am really good at making them if anyone ever needs any ideas for a fanfic. Lol, I'm obsessed with writing and creating characters,weapons,attacks,names,anything. Lol anyway, this is a character from my latest fanfic.

Name: Kyo Terayda

Sex: Male

Breed: Full Fox (Kitsune) demon

Clothes: Solid white chinese jacket and pants(or gi for those of you that know)

Weapon:Thin chinese blade that can manipulate his energy, also alchemic control of any element he wants.

Features:Shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair, alchemic seal on his forehead he must touch to use alchemy, non-muscular yet fit build, very fast and agile despite his smaller-than-average size, a twin blonde foxtail, and deep, emerald green eyes.

There's more about him, but that's all I can think of right now. Anyway, tell me what you think. Alright later, Phoenix

~The only thing I could do was pretend to be strong. ~

Guest Terror of Death
:happy: :happy: :happy: I Would be 1 of inuyasha's sons and i found this picture.:happy: :happy: :happy:349655808

Guest MagicOPromotion

Those are some nice tips...In my expierence, I think the most important parts of designing a good face are: The Brow Cheekbones and Jaw line. Getting those set right makes the character look much betterThe other thing I do is start off doing the Random Faces, scroll through them until you find a face shape that looks good then go back and adjust the age and complexion first.From there make you tweaks to the Nose, Brow Cheekbones, etc.. _______=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===