daymost

Make a character

5smack5

I don't think that is what day ment. I think the idea was to make a full out charactor, not to delve into your lecherous fantasy world...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

can she be triplets instead..? you know..divides those boobs..i think that would be hot(escaflowne - twin cat girls). because 6 boobs sounds very disturbing(i'm either thinking of cow or slug)..but hey..it's your fantasy.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

The idea was to make a character it dos not have to be full out but that would be cool:cool:

That a good stat but you don’t even have a name I don’t care if it is you fantasy but try a bit harder:p

At lest your not daymost

I already did in my fanfiction :meh: Misha, Azuki, Odoku, and Tomei.

And Shanihmaru too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oh i like doing this kind of thing

name: Asumi

she has long balck hair that goes to behind her knee caps even though it's in a braid. her bangs are in pigtails. she's about two inches shorter then inuyasha. she has dark purple eyes. and her clothes...she has a black tank top that goes to about her belly button but on of the straps are ripped. she has black baggy pants like inuyasha's and of course no shoes. she has huge scars going down her back and her legs. and she has a tatto of black flames going up bother arms. she's part of a tiger demon tribe. and she controls the elemnt of fire. she seems really nice like a mix of kagome and sango but mess with erh and your hanging off a cliff by a thread

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

why would whisper it no one know that you character is like if they can’t read it or is that the point:cool:

why are you shouting? >.< I can read ya clear across the livin room >.<

I never wrote up a bio sheet for any of my characters really, I just wrote em. :assimila:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest Kanji

Here's my character:

A human, male character who has two jewel shards. One in his body and one in his sword. His sword is about the same size as the tetsusaiga, but is a lot cooler. He has semi-long black hair, a black samurai komono with a red dragon going around it with black shoes. He is about 6'0 and kinda skinny. He is very cocky and usually has a sinister look on his face. He is powerful enough to take on any demon. The jewel shard in his body makes him stronger and the one in his sword makes it bigger and a lot more powerful. I don't have a name for him yet.

My imagination is out of order right now but ill give it a go. hair about half inuyasha's length (red)about 6'2, red pupil's with black in the center, built more muscular than inuyasha but not too big, blind in one eye (making it up as i write), weapon of choice is one of his hands has long metal claws and he can swing it at high speeds for a powerful attack wich vary's depending on his anger level (maximum power about 2 wind scars) he would be a full demon but all information is unknown for example the type of demon. He would be an enemy of sesshoumaru and really care less about inuyasha. He would be about as fast as sesshoumaru and he would wear clothes similar to inuyasha but black and white with designs on it and the right sleeve missing (attack claw is his right hand), name umm when i think of one ill edit it in.

Forthereunion.com <--- Visit sometime

My character would be half demon/human like inuyasha. He would have blue eyes and black hair that went to his shoulders. He would cary a short sword in a hilt and a long sword in another hilt (similar to sessomaru) He would be a little bit shorter than inuyasha. His clothes would be made out of a soft material, long black pants that had insigias on chains hanging from the pockets, and a dark blue shirt with the same insignia on front in big print in the middle and small print on the back by the neck. His name would be Reyushi

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

Name: Naomi

Appearance::

-Hair- down to the tailbone, white like InuYasha's

-Eyes- golden yellow

-features- beige ears and tail, 2 inch long claws and hands and feet, light skin

-clothing- long sleeved teal shirt, sleeve cover her hands and black pants with teal stitching. two pockets around knee area. bare feet

-weapon- claws and anything else that is lying around

Naomi is a demon, but she is friendly. Most people don't approach her because of her ears and tail. This made her very sad as a child. She wanders from town to town trying to make friends, but most don't accept her for her appearence. When trouble arrises she protects herself and others with ehr claws. When she sees inoccent people in danger, she snaps. While she fights, no one can get through to her. All she sees and hears are the person/monster/thing thats she is fighting. When the battle is done, she snaps back to her normal self.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

First I wannat point out to Neo Hilt is used to describe the hangaurd and handle of the sword in one word.........

Seth is the name......Full fledged Demon (most likely a wolf demon of sorts).......with red hair fairly long and very messy......

his eyes are orange and wears a simlpe chest plate with a chainmail skirt...with shin gaurds and weilds a rather large Halberd and usualy wears a mask that covers the nose and mouth regions of his face.....He is more powerful than Sesshoumaru and a hell of alot quicker.....Now the blade of his halberd can burst into flame thus adding some letality to his blade when blocked or dodged (the flames could still hit even though the blade doesn't)

Thats what I have for my character......would write more but I am too lazy ta think right now

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

name : YW

a male character with black hair same length as inyuhasha"s

he has grey eyes

wears a white,red,blue mask,a black label tshirt[don't know y]and baggy dark grey pants

weilds a black sword with blacklabel written on it in a dark purple

his sword can warp humans[ only humans]

doesn't care about anything but his girlfriend

has ICE powers

he is a demon ,and can turn into a cat

a long white tail

greedy

will kill anyone he has to [other than the girl he loves]

lives in lava

the only way to make him happy is to please his sister

i like blacklabel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

most of these sound pretty cool

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

Guest inuyashajr4000

if i had a charecter it would be inuyashas son he would have evry one of inus traits asame clothes iffrent sword hes 3 and his ears would be half black and his hair would be black tippped his mothers is kagome and hes nammed after his dady.

Name: Tsuki

Race: Forbidden Child; mix of Silver Kitsune, Miko, and water apparition

Hair color: silver with black streaks

Eye color: sapphire-violet

Has a silver and black tail, silver fox ears tipped with black.

Clothes: black ninja outfit with a dragon running down the left side of the body.

Weapons: sword, kunai, claws, whip, anything that can be of use...

Angel_Hiei.jpg

I see the rain and it doesn't make me sad. My heart is a black hole and no one can save me from it.

Mine would so be my Yukiko Char. She is a Panther Demon and she is in love with Bankosu. She has long silver hair with teal bangs and her eyes are green. She is so cute!!!! I have pic of her i drew. O.o

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/Teaa/Work%20Banners/My%20Banners/bAngelsig.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=navy]Who am I? Im ME!!!!!!![/COLOR]