Kuwabara

Beautiful Anime Girls

the second sailor from the right is Pluto :-p and man i got a pic of Winry that is ever better but i cant post it cause of small children *cough*(remembers hentai banner wars back in day of AP) oh the memories

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

the second sailor from the right is Pluto :-p and man i got a pic of Winry that is ever better but i cant post it cause of small children *cough*(remembers hentai banner wars back in day of AP) oh the memories

Oh god that brings up memories.

I will agree that Ren from DearS is a hottie (a damn fine girl she is). Don't have a pic though.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Even I cannot deny Naga's ample boobs O_O

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

*I think I remeber that*

shame on ya! ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

would you mind sending me that pic :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ha! my boobs are at least as big as Naga's if not bigger! :x

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*smacks joo with a fish* :cry: sledge cares!... or at least he better -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I happen to know that plenty of the male members care!*pummels dudeman* How dare you dis Lady!

(Naga's are bigger, but Lady's fit her build better...)

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Let's not forget Koto and Juri from Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament. I can't believe most people found them annoying. I loved them! If only I'd been there when they both ran off to find Juri a man. :happy: I'll take both of you!

kotospin.jpg

juri3.jpg

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

yes they are even bigger in real life right sledge :-p....and even wiht spoiler tags i think slegde might hurt me after drooling all over the floor looking at the pic....he was hit me cause lady would smack him hard for staring at it too much

oooo IDEA...granted it wont happen but i gotta say it...make a private forum open to those 18 and over to post you know...good pics =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

ttt2.gif

xd.gif what in the world

The guy in the greens name is something like Daler Mehndie or something? Yeah...my uncle and them used to listen to him...:oops: GG would probably know better then me.

DX, Pluto is way better.

pluto-diamond.jpg

:meh: She could come to my house any day.