Guyver

WoW = wow

We need to start an Ancient Clan guild...it wouldn't be hard.

The only hard part would be choosing a server to play on since I'm sure most of us are rooted to our home servers. Sorry to say I would not leave Aggramar for anything, I've got too many great friends there that I've made over the year since the game was released.

Then again we could just choose a random server and be casual about it, not like we're leaving our mains behind for good (can't leave Ayari alone, she only has 5 more pieces of Shadowcraft to go to finish the set. That and I'm getting ready to join a raiding guild to do MC and BWL).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

l2 useless

RYL = interesting but no where as developed at WoW

cammy what you dont like WoW??

I didn't say I didn't like WoW ;o .. I just don't think its everything it's hyped up to be. It's a good game though, It's fun when you have something to do and someone to do it with.

I just got really, really tired of the "kill so-and-so monster and find a random number of a certain item that rarely drops" and "go to this place on the other side of the world, to talk to someone that'll give you a quest to go all the way back and talk to someone else just to go Back again" quests ...

I'm taking a little break right now~~ though I intend on playing again someday. I have like a 35 priest on windrunner, and more alts than you can shake a stick at, on windrunner and a few other servers

Hunters, the one class I couldn't play to save my life. Probably because I hate ranged DPS and the pet system (then again why do I have a lock?).

Well next question about the server is do we want this on a PvP, PvE, RP, or a PvPRP server? I'm ok with anything as long as its not RP (don't like being placed into RPing). Would really like to play on a PvP server since playing on a PvE gets rather boring. Also what side of the coin we're gonna play on is another good question.

I didn't say I didn't like WoW ;o .. I just don't think its everything it's hyped up to be. It's a good game though, It's fun when you have something to do and someone to do it with.

I just got really, really tired of the "kill so-and-so monster and find a random number of a certain item that rarely drops" and "go to this place on the other side of the world, to talk to someone that'll give you a quest to go all the way back and talk to someone else just to go Back again" quests ...

I'm taking a little break right now~~ though I intend on playing again someday. I have like a 35 priest on windrunner, and more alts than you can shake a stick at, on windrunner and a few other servers

On my friend's guild, one of the rogues is called Camron X'D

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I won't touch a RP server. I don't like being stuck within the rules they enforce upon you (like staying in character, sorry I like to bs more then do IC crap. Also the name bs is another thing).

I'll go either PvE or PvP but I'm more for PvP. I've played on a PvE server since release and frankly its boring. Grinding quests is not fun, I'd rather have to fear of someone attacking me whenever they can over the dull boredom of PvE.

Also the Horde sucks. Don't know why but I have a wierd aversion to the horde. Maybe its that I don't like the quests or the character models. That would go against myself having a lvl 27 Tauren Hunter but I can't stand the horde side.

There should never be any "rules" in RP...wtf? Who the hell have you been playing with? Freestyle RP is how I have always done it. But whatever.

I don't like the PVP servers due to insta-death upon needing to head anywhere near Horde territory. I've watched a friend play in his PVP server and he couldnt get anything done because the horde kept raping him, sometimes you just wanna play the game.

3-1.gif

You have read the rules for those servers I guess right Eli? Its stated in the rules that your names must stick to a defined list, none of those oddball ones you get on PvE servers. Also you are supposed to stick IC when talking unless within guild chat and what not. Sorry does not appeal to me and I've heard things about RP servers that makes me not want to play on one (and no its not that Cyber crap you hear about).

Carebare servers are fun for only so long (yes RP and PvE servers are carebare servers). I'll go along with what you guys want if we do this but don't expect me on much if I have nothing but grinding to do. I need the thrill of having someone trying to kill me while I'm doing a quest or while traveling somewhere. Just seems much more fun then walking by horde/alliance in contested territory and waving since flaggin is more work then just right clicking.

I quite like that they have enforced RP servers. Once you get ~60 and see 30-40 versions of 'legolas' and 'illidan' misspelled, it gets kinnnnnnda irritating.

If you're reading this, you aren't thinking about the topic of the thread hard enough.

No shit, AQ40/BWL geared resto druid fell to my Feral druid in 55-60 blues.

I raid 5 nights a week, and play GW though, so I dunno how often I'd be on.

And Strider, I play on PvE (>.<), and my friend is always flagged. Literally all the time. Maybe that's the security assured for T2.5/2/AQ epics, and GM gear.

I flag sometimes, if you get the people that aren't assholes, it's good fun :)

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Meh, flagging on a PvE server just isn't the same as running around on a PvP server. I know I used to run flagged quite a bit. Doesn't help that I'm like good friends with everyone on my server (both Horde and Alliance side). Got a pretty good community on my server.

Heh, yeah openly attacking a PC in full Tier 1, 2, AQ, or 3 gear isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. Has meant the death of my rogue more then once (seeing as how I'm not in a raiding guild and am only in mostly Tier 0 and .5 gear, no time to raid and no one wants rogues anymore these days so I can't even get into a decent raiding guild. Ohwell, thats what alts are for).

I play WoW.

It's fun.

Started out as alliance, but then got bored with that cuz the server i was on had kids.. stupid kids -.-

So i switched to horde

I have a 70 undead mage on Black Dragonflight

=D

update on my mage, she's now on Muradin.

yeah.. Her name is Zyrah and she kicks rear. Sorta.. in the none epic gear kinda way XD