so damn fun

we use team speak so kinda an advantage :P

this is seriously the best PvP game out there

anyone play

bet cammy does

Steam2.gif

cammy DOESNT

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

You see on my server we don't like those who go out for hks. You get more honor getting the flag back so why worry about hks. Frankly I get as many or more hks then those on the attacking teams (I average around 150-200 kills per game while on defense).

I do believe that a warrior could run the flag back on his own. A warrior on my server is notorious for being able to run the flag back by himself. He's damn good.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

CoH is so amazing...you jsut have loads of fun making the characters as it is...customization is enormous and it is jsut a fun game altogether

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I'm bringing this topic back because WoW rules.

So for everyone who plays, what servers are y'all on?

I'm on Durotan. My friend plays there, and he had me get on that server.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Windrunner is my main server...i have some horde on Dark Iron and Gurubashi too

eppyomega.png

Bah your all n00bs if you don't play on Aggramar, seriously the best server there is (j/k). Aggramar has been my home since the game was released, housing my only lvl 60 toon and multiple high lvl alts. Also play on Malygos and Thunderhorn since I have multiple RL friends who play on those servers.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589