Ladywriter

Wolf's Rain *SPOILERS*

I don't want Hige or Blue to die! They're my favorite couple on the show. My favorite scene on the show was when Hige was going back into Jagara's Keep and he said something like he would be able to return if he knew she was waiting for him.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Yeah he did! I mean think about it, he stayed back to talk to him, and he even told him his darkest secret about the scar on his chest. He cried for Toboe, somehow I don't think Tsume's cried much in his life. He showed he cared though, by dropping his bad ass mask and crying for him.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Since this crazy trip began, Tsume's changed the most and I think his little buddy, Toboe was the biggest influence to that change. He found he could let his guard down, trust people (...well wolves) and care about others.

I think the wolves are their own ka tet. This makes me worry for those left alive. I'm beginning to think only Kiba will make it to the Tower.. ermmmm I mean Paradise :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I hope Hige and Blue can stay together :(

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

I do too, they are the best cuple in the whole story...I mean sure there's Kiba and Cheza but their relationship isn't practical, I mean she's going to die no matter what, and she has to die to get them into Paradise.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Well put Mibu!

Thanks, HC :happy:

The way I see this playing out is that Kiba, Cheza, Hige, and Blue will make it to paradise's gate, or whatever, and they'll find that Blue can't go to paradise because she's not a pure wolf. So Hige will stay behind with her. As for Kiba and Cheza, I think Cheza will die opening the gate and Kiba will go through and he may or amy not find Cheza in paradise waiting for him.

Hige thinks he cant get into paradise cuz he betrayed the wolves cuz of Jagura :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

you have some great posts Mibu! ^_^

what do you think paradise will be for the Kiba? and if Cheza isn't there in paradise for kiba.. what in the world would ever make him happy? :\ i hope the next couple episodes aren't as sad as the previous ones.. i want to see at least a couple wolves find happiness. :(

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

when i saw Blue go down, I pretty much knew that none of em were gonna make it :(

Hige... and Tsume... and Cheza :cry:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*sorry for the bad language in this post*

For the first half of the episode, I was like, "Shit! ... shit! ... shit!" every five seconds.

For the second half of the episode, I was like, "Huh? ... huh? ... huh?" every five seconds.

That was just harsh. I cant belive they all died! Hige asking Tsume to put him out of his misery broke my heart. Damn that bastard Darcia! I wanted Kiba to rip his throat out! :(

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

i thought they were attempting to reach a physical paradise but it turns out "paradise" was actually the rebirth of the earth? but if thats the case, then why did darcia die all violently when he touched the "entrance to paradise" and kiba never touched the entrance.. i wanted to see what would happen! i looked at an episode guide last night and that was the last ep. :\

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-23354/Wolfs_Rain/

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

For the first half of the episode, I was like, "Shit! ... shit! ... shit!" every five seconds.

For the second half of the episode, I was like, "Huh? ... huh? ... huh?" every five seconds.

those were my thoughts exactly when i first watched it. this could've been my fav anime but ending turned out way too weird for me to like as whole.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg