Ladywriter

Wolf's Rain *SPOILERS*

is next Sat the last ep?

Last nites episode was so sad :(

Blue and Pops. That scene almost made me cry! :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i think theres only an ep or two left.. it is sad.. but i was wondering something..

paradise. the paradise jegura (sp?) was trying to get to was a man made one right? it was like a device that was powered by the flower maiden, wolfs blood and science/magic? so how will the wolves get to paradise themselves? is there a certain location they must get to with the flower maiden to get there? or are they waiting for the time to be right with cheza? i'm confused.. it probably doesn't help that i've missed some episodes too. :|

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Guest fluffy-sesshmaru

yup cheza is the key to paradise, Darcia and kiba(cute) are the 2 choosen one to help cheza to paradise! that is what I think.

That is a toughy...I think Darcia would go, but I also think a part of him would rather die so he can be with Harmona(sp?) Darcia did finally kill Jagura though, good for him bout' time too that bitch was making me dizzy with all her spinning and shit. Anyway, didn't Cheza die, I mean they have to have her to get to paradise and all but she died! So now what are the wolves going to do? I also don't think that humans can get into Paradise, even though Cher and Hub want to go there, I don't think they really can in the end.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Okay....Darcia was a human noble who fell in love with Jagura's twin sister Harmona. Anyway somehow Darcia and Harmona made it to Paradise, but because they were human they were cursed by Paradise. Darcia was given the eye of a wolf and he was made half wolf like blue, Harmona on the other hand was cursed with Paradise sickness and the only way to cure her was to take her back to Paradise. Anyway that's why Darcia was after Cheza so bad, so that he could save his love. But when Harmona died, Darcia took on this "If I can't get into Paradise then you sure as Hell can't" kinda attitude making him take on Jagura. That's most of it, and I hope that helps Sledge!

That is a toughy...I think Darcia would go, but I also think a part of him would rather die so he can be with Harmona(sp?) Darcia did finally kill Jagura though, good for him bout' time too that bitch was making me dizzy with all her spinning and shit. Anyway, didn't Cheza die, I mean they have to have her to get to paradise and all but she died! So now what are the wolves going to do? I also don't think that humans can get into Paradise, even though Cher and Hub want to go there, I don't think they really can in the end.

Cheza didn't die! But Toboe did. Poor Toboe.

Sat's ep ended w/ Toboe taking a bullet and Pops staggering over to him. another shot rings out from Darcia's gun...

end episode!

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

That doesn't mean he's dead though, that just means that he could be hurt. I mean look at all the times Kiba's taken a bullet and worse and still lived through it!
If you see it closely, you can see that Toboe took a hit that if it didn't kill him, then he'd be wounded forever.

silly HC, ya need more tv time :P

this shit gets progressivly more depressing :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*gives joo a hankey*

stuff it in her gob n you'll be all set :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Oh my god...tonights episode...god I think I cried through the hole damn thing. Toboe and Quint died, then Hub died, and Tsume frickin cried...oh my god, I'm still crying over it. It getting worse and worse, Cheza will die soon, and they can't stop it. Man this is getting so depressing!:(

Damn, 3 deaths in one episode.

damn :(

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request