Ladywriter

Wolf's Rain *SPOILERS*

Some episodes were really depressing, I remember. Although I missed the end to the series because of my Gmat exam and stuff :( .... dammit !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I vaguely remember right now. I think Kiba gets into this ship because he's looking for that "rose/flower" girl. He finds her all hooked upto some big wires n stuff and the episode ends. I'll post more tomorrow when I remember more clearly. I don't think this's quite it.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

They were at Jagura's Keep when that happened. Jagura was trying to open Paradise, she had Cheza and the wolves came for her. They had Kiba hooked up to some crazy machine that was draining his blood. The other wolves, Cher, Hubb, Pops are all in the city. This is the part where all sorts of hell breaks loose. Tsume finds all of these dead wolves, Hige is going nutbar, Cheza and Kiba are dieing and Darcia shows up. Fun stuff.

It has such a Dark Tower feel to it. Espically the ending. Awsome.

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Sweet, I'm so annoyed I missed such an awesome episode *shrugs*

But, is this episode near to the end of the series ??? Or am I just in the middle of it ...

Your approaching the end, it's better to just charge thru the rest of it from where you are :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

WOW...the stories really are alike...but yeah I really do have a better appreciation for the anime...though I already adored it. It was so sad and depressing, but the story can't be beat.

Btw if you're looking for a really, really, really long anime...check out Dragon Ball Z.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

neither kikyou or kagome deserve to be with inuyasha. kikyou wants to keep him all to herself like she owns him. And kagome is just like karou off of rerouni kenshin, she practically crys every time he getts hurt. If he's still standing so he's not hurt that bad. And i think she forgot that he's half demon so he heals quikly unlike her.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

I know! It's so goddamn annoying, Kikyou is a bitch, plain and simple, I have no feelings for her other than disgust. Inuyasha needs to stop being a two timer and just pick one. Kagome needs to grow a damn backbone, and stop being such a cry baby. You don't see Sango breaking down everytime Miroku gets hurt do you? No she get's pissed off and starts kickin ass!

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

so true! kikyou and kagome are so danm bitchy. kikyou complains about kagome being near inuyasha. and kagome just needs to get over that inuyasha still has feelings for kikyou and that he's not a frikin baby. though kagome is very confusing, when inuyasha goes off to train and he comes back you would think she would save food for him but instead she gives it to shippo and says you snooze you lose. god i just want you kill her. :complain:

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg