Ladywriter

Wolf's Rain *SPOILERS*

I can accept the deaths of the ka tet because of some of the books I read, but it was still hella sad :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Omg it was so sad, I cried throught the whole damn thing, I was all "shit, shit, damn, NO!!!" through the whole thing. I think...I think I finally figured the end out though. Cheza knew all along, she knew that they wouldn't make it to paradise. Paradise was as Lady said, the re-birth of the Earth, and they didn't make it, but when the Earth was re-born and the ice melted, the evil of Darcia's eye once agian poisoned the Earth and destroyed Paradise, bringing the world that we once again saw Kiba and all the others in. It's a never ending cycle, there can never be a Paradise, something will always poison or distroy it in some way. I think that's what the creator wanted to get across in the end. It was still so sad though, Kiba...he knew that what Cheza was saying was true, and that his job was to make sure the world would be re-born, it had nothing to do with actually getting to Paradise it self. Then we see him running in the end...running to find the last Lunar Flower.:(

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I see they're re-running it thru the week! ^_^

I soooo need this on dvd. I want to make it part of the DT site I'm working on. Yes, this anime and Stephen King's The Dark Tower DO have something in common, but I can't share that with ya just yet ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:( I'm bummed. I can only find one Wolf's Rain wallscroll and I dont like it all that much....

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Awsome. I belive there is another tower junkie among us ;)

we're talkin Dark Tower endings in the dt topic over in movies/books forum. been useing these neat lil spoiler tags in there cuz theres a couple folken that aint got to the end yet. Its an All things serve the Beam thread

^_^; jump in there n tell us whatcha think. :happy:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I wish tyler had these little highlight section things.... that site is kinda boring these days, what with the boob forum and everything being about hot guys without shirts or glasses or wtf. <_< I might pop in. I haven't been over here in a while though. ;)

human cyborg relations :happy:

good god. cher. that was the most unexpected, sadly, tragic thing to ever happen. with the DT I knew some one was gonna die, heck maybe a few, but they were all gone at the end, only 1 didn't die, the one we expected the most to die first. the one we all hated. cher. one minute she is there. turn around, take a step, ice crack... oh shit. and it isn't even slow mo, she is half way down the cliff when he turns around. how the hell did she even survive that!!?? I am so pissed right now. this feels like the home stretch now. I feel paradise. I feel the dark tower.

argh! why does it have to end!!! I will not watch the last episode. it was meant to be, for my bs player just quit on me for no reasom. I am not to watch ep 28 or beyond. will someone please suggest an anime like wolf's rain?? I love the story, the action, the animation. it is all just too good!! I will hate the ending I know it. the better the series, the worse the ending. I hated the ending of cowboy bebop. I guess the ending of trigun was on the same level as the series so it wasn't a tragedy. but why?! why does it have to end?! i need a long anime. something that is still running and will keep going. I need gundam, tenchi muyo (very first anime B) ), inuyasha, whatever I can get my hands on! (sorry for the triple post)

if youre looking for a long series, Kenshin, Inu Yasha and Yu Yu Hakusho are all quite long. Slayers was 3 seasons (I think it was 3) and some to most Gundam series are over 30 episodes.

If you've finished Wolf's Rain now you see the way it relates plot wise to The Dark Tower. Just switch Paradise for the Tower and Kiba for Roland and wallah!

:P

unless its walla walla washington...

I remember that from a rhyme or somethin :look:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

just once I wanted to see Daffy lose it and beat the shit outta bugs bunny X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers