I have some of the mangas, but with money tight I had to make some sacrifices. I am currently watching the series and I and the my boys really like it. Ok the oldest one runs from the room during certain moments but what would you expect from a boy that's nearly 9 years old. Other than the "scary parts", that's what he calls them, he really likes watching it. I started watching it because it is by the same auther that does Candidate for Goddess. I really liked watching it and thought I would give this series a try because I heard more about it than CfG. Happy reading/watching.

not including tax too -_-

Ouch...Its really good though. I fell in love with it after reading the first volume. Dark, Krad, Daisuke, and Satoshi are pretty hot....:drool:

Angel_Hiei.jpg

I see the rain and it doesn't make me sad. My heart is a black hole and no one can save me from it.

I think it's Borders that does the buy 2 get 1 free with manga.

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

I think it's Borders that does the buy 2 get 1 free with manga.

I'm not sure who does that but I know one book store that I shop for my manga at does that.

Angel_Hiei.jpg

I see the rain and it doesn't make me sad. My heart is a black hole and no one can save me from it.