Sadly I missed it's first showing on AS (was playing World of Warcraft at the time). However it was on in the background and just by listening to the dialog it sounds quite creepy but oddly interesting. Been planning on buying the series for awhile and since I'll most likely always miss it when its on I might aswell go ahead and do so.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

It seems really dark, yet interesting. I know I'll keep tabs on it unless it bores me. Is it just me or are the opening and ending animations friggin creepy? Especially the beginning, where everyone's just laughing, and you see the guy with the bat. He just looks so insane, it's crazy. :hypno:

ch66_03.jpg

yeah my younger brother and i watched it and he thought the old woman was creepy, but we also thought that beginning theme was very creepy, but its paranoia so i guess that's how it's suppost tobe

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

It seems really dark, yet interesting. I know I'll keep tabs on it unless it bores me. Is it just me or are the opening and ending animations friggin creepy? Especially the beginning, where everyone's just laughing, and you see the guy with the bat. He just looks so insane, it's crazy. :hypno:

I'll agree about the opening. I was laughing with them for the first few people, but after the first few characters, the laughing got damn creepy. Especially when they had a couple of people on the screen and they were laughing in unison.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

the opening and ending were ... odd...

maybe these guys could use some of my meds :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ohhh I stayed up til like 2:00 watchin the anime stuffs, and I saw that one, I Thought it was really cool!! I can't wait to stay up late again this weekend and see it again ^___^ Yeah I liked it!

Could you break my heart a little more?

Shove my body up against yours

And kiss me like you mean it?!

Terra_MelSig002.jpg

Thanks sooooo much, Kit! <3 forever!

hmm wondering why the whole series just popped up on Box today....maybe i should go dl it and see

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I would if its in Japanese and subbed. I always love hearing the original voices.

....box only releases torrents of Dual audio or subbed nature...i would post the link but they are an underground torrents site that releases liscensed anime *cough*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link