ByeByeBeautyful

Advent Children release date

ah ok, thank you sledge i'll be sure to be way more carefull on that

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

someone has already ripped and subbed it and im dling it RIGHT NOW WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

just one word after watching it....orgasm....one long 1hr and 40 minute orgasm

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

damn! they have one special airing of it and already someone has it ripped and online. i'll be damned.

Ya, it was on XDCC servers a few weeks ago. My friend downloaded it and we watched a bit of it in C++ class.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

did you have to change your pants Saiel? XD

eppyomega.png

I was just sooooooooo impressed w/ the cg.

I want cg to advance a lil further so my Dark Tower books can be made into a movie :love:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Already Watched It.... It's a good movie and:

Aerith>>>>>All,

She just owned everyone on the party, casting "Healing Rains" and "Great Gospel" against Bahamut! Funny thing when Kadaj called Aerith Mother...LOL at that n_n

The Highlight was Cloud Vs Sephiroth Part 2.... Cloud's new variation of the Omnislash is teh great. I like it how cloud wields multiple broadswords now, he even uses them all at one time....

[sigpic]

Reno's facial expressions... priceless. X'D and I loooooove the ponytail

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ive seen it...its so prety! bootlegging the japanses only has one bad side...i cant understand what they are saying x.x

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

hooray fer fansubbers X'D

I'm so totaly dieing here. I want a Reno sig. :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

does anybody have a subtitle program i can use so i can tell what they are saying? x.x its so confusing

anyone?