But I didn't see what happened! :cry:

i don't know if this is what mibu is referring to or not.. but i didn't see all the eps. but if i remember right, hawkgirl's entire race is at war and they were setting up a relay of weapons to destroy the home planet of their enemies.. (or something like that) and earth just so happened to be one of the planets they needed to install one of these weapons on. hawkgirl turned on the justice league and teamed up with her former friends. they enslaved alot of humans and overpowered all the governments. at the end of it all, the were rebelled against and batman flew the justice league headquarters down onto the main weapon base to destroy it. and hawkgirl helped the justice league at the last minute. crazy stuff.

O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I rather enjoyed the JL episode where Superman gets sent FAR into the future form some blast Toy Man hit him with.

In the future, Superman had no powers and the world was one BIG desert. He survived by making a sword from some old pipe and he caught a bunch of wolf-like creatures and used them for sled dogs. He eventually found his way to the remains of the city where he bumps into the last surviving human, the immortal Savage. Savage revealed that he secceeded in destroying the Earth, but regetted it now because he was left alone. Superman helps him complete a time machine and Superman is sent back. Really cool episode.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Off Topic:

When I was a kid, there came a time when I truely wondered how she, Wonderwoman, could fit in her outfit. Man, she's hot ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I rather enjoyed the JL episode where Superman gets sent FAR into the future form some blast Toy Man hit him with.

In the future, Superman had no powers and the world was one BIG desert. He survived by making a sword from some old pipe and he caught a bunch of wolf-like creatures and used them for sled dogs. He eventually found his way to the remains of the city where he bumps into the last surviving human, the immortal Savage. Savage revealed that he secceeded in destroying the Earth, but regetted it now because he was left alone. Superman helps him complete a time machine and Superman is sent back. Really cool episode.

man.. i need to get justice league on dvd so i can see these eps. O_O

Off Topic:

When I was a kid, there came a time when I truely wondered how she, Wonderwoman, could fit in her outfit. Man, she's hot ^_^

Off Topic:

yes she is. sizzlin. :drool:

She is hot! It was revealed in one of the JLU episodes that her outfit was made by Hefestus, metalsmith of the Greek Gods. Hefestus said that he likes to add a hidden weakness to all of his crafts so that no one would ever become too powerful in their use. Talk about confidence! Perhaps the weakness in her oufit is a quick, easy means of getting it on and off.

:glomp:

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

She is hot! It was revealed in one of the JLU episodes that her outfit was made by Hefestus, metalsmith of the Greek Gods. Hefestus said that he likes to add a hidden weakness to all of his crafts so that no one would ever become too powerful in their use. Talk about confidence! Perhaps the weakness in her oufit is a quick, easy means of getting it on and off.

:glomp:

lmao! now thats a weakness! X'D

omg, the battles were great! captain marvel vs. superman, superman vs. captain atom. i'm guessing they'll go thru the entire justice lords story line and that would just be awesome.

heres a couple ideas i've been thinking about..

does anyone think superman will kill luthor?

and, is it just my imagination or was the cadmus woman (i forget her name) completely oblivious to luther's plan to blow up the old cadmus base?

the last time they showed Darkside on Justice league it was when he attacked superman with some plant/symbiote thing that attached itself and subdued its hosts to a chronic paralysis. (the plant thing gave its host a perfect world in their own mind as it slowly sucked the life away from its prey). needless to say, they got it off eventually (it jumped from superman to batman) but they were able to smack it on darkside.. and from there i think they transported his body to some ultra defence prison.. and now that darkside is gone, there is a power struggle off in that part of the galaxy to claim his throne.

how beat down is Question? He and Huntress seem to be right in the middle of this plot.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the last time they showed Darkside on Justice league it was when he attacked superman with some plant/symbiote thing that attached itself and subdued its hosts to a chronic paralysis. (the plant thing gave its host a perfect world in their own mind as it slowly sucked the life away from its prey). needless to say, they got it off eventually (it jumped from superman to batman) but they were able to smack it on darkside.. and from there i think they transported his body to some ultra defence prison.. and now that darkside is gone, there is a power struggle off in that part of the galaxy to claim his throne.

LOL that wasnt Darkside. That was Mongrul:rotfl: .

I dont know about Huntress but Question is the one allowing us viewers to understand whats going on. The Justice League should wage full fledge war on Cadmus. I cant wait to see it next week.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

rotflmao! you're right! X'D

http://www.mediasharx.com/index.php/tv/2964

now that i saw this link i remembered thinking to myself when i first saw it.. "why the hell did they change his appearance?" i must have missed any reference to his name. :spit:

lmao, i missed so many episodes of justice league. i really need to get my hands on the dvds or something.

btw, what the hell did happen to darkseid? X'D

it was Flash's death that sets off the evil JL stuff eh??? :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Lantern Ownz.

I have watched both the 1st and now Unlimited. I'm really surprised at the story line they have going. Its more of a serious adult story line about conspiracy and government stuff rather than "oh no there is the bad guy from outter space". And inner conflict within the League. I really enjoy it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!