No, they're the only good guys with the whole body alters. Cougar gets his alter on his legs and, I think, Jigmar is the only bad guy who has a full body alter (I like his the best, by the way).

Cougar gets a full body alter also, you can see it at http://www.scryedanime.com/home.html

speaking of Cougar he totally own3d "Kazeya" saturday X'D

Kazuma: grr its KAZUMA! X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Cougar gets a full body alter also, you can see it at http://www.scryedanime.com/home.html

speaking of Cougar he totally own3d "Kazeya" saturday X'D

Kazuma: grr its KAZUMA! X'D

I know. I realized it during Saturdays episode. I was going to edit my earlier post then, but, lets face it, I'm way too lazy.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I'm guessing that Cougar and Kazuma are brothers? I guess that what was being implied last ep. Kinda makes since why they both had Shocking First Bullet, along with all of Kazuma's flash backs of him and how he yelled at him for just "dissapearing".

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'm guessing that Cougar and Kazuma are brothers? I guess that what was being implied last ep. Kinda makes since why they both had Shocking First Bullet, along with all of Kazuma's flash backs of him and how he yelled at him for just "dissapearing".

Ya if you remember there first encounter Cougar asks who is he? He looks familiar.

That Ep was great! Kazuma's Full body armor rocks its to bad he didnt get it sooner. I guess If he got it sooner he would have killed everyone and make the reast of the series suck lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, I liked it as well. I liked the final episdoe so much. One of my friends told me about it, but I thought that Cougar and Kazuma were just unrelated "brothers," I didn't realize that they were both real brothers. @_@

I actually think his third form looks pretty sweet, aside from the big red hair stuff behind him. The way he uses the tail to jump up is pretty sweet too.

Well this one is definantly one of my favorite Anime. Props to AS for playing it. At least the found something that was good ALL the way through unlike some of the other stuff they've played *cough*blue gender*cough*

*coughEvacough*

the ending was conclusive and satisfying

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers