It seems like she is describing Kazuma to me.

Did anyone watch it last night? ROTFLMAO the look on Schires' and Ryuho's face when Kazuma demanded the waiter to bring out all the food at once was priceless X'D

ROTFLMAO i just saw it again, I still laughed hard

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Got a Q, has anyone noticed that Kazuma's sister or w/e she is, describes Ryuhou's alter everytime she wakes up from one of her weird dreams? Is this some how connected or is there somthing else going on? Over all I love s.CRY.ed cant wait to see more.

Kanami is an alter. Her ability is the fact that she can connect to the person that she is closest to in her dreams, and through that fact, help them in some ways. Usually, it is helping them to dredge up that last inch of power to win the fight, or the such.

The best example of that is during one of Kazuma's bigger fights later on, he suddenly thinks of Kimishima, who had been killed earlier, and it gives him the strength to finish the fight.

When it comes to her descritions, it is actually her mind hiding Kazuma's identity from her...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Is it me or does Kanami look like aeris from ff7. I like the show alot even though Im just getting into it, the alter in Deathscythex's avatar is very cool to me. Edited--->Zetsuei, thanks.

Forthereunion.com <--- Visit sometime

close.. very close its Zetsuei

dude... dont tell me he's dead :(

yup he is dead, I dont understand how unless he got shot and horrid editing took it out, because at one point when his eyes got big after a gun shot while driving away

Anyone know if that was an edit at the end when the screen just blacked out for 10-20 seconds and you could only hear the characters?

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

close.. very close its Zetsuei

yup he is dead, I dont understand how unless he got shot and horrid editing took it out, because at one point when his eyes got big after a gun shot while driving away

Yeah, thats when he got shot. They actually didn't edit it that much. I guess they wanted you to kinda guess that he had been shot, but not fatally or anything so it would be a bigger shock when he died.

Speaking of which, wasn't it so sad when Kazuma was carrying Kimishima and talking to him, even though he wasn't answering.:(

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Yeah, thats when he got shot. They actually didn't edit it that much. I guess they wanted you to kinda guess that he had been shot, but not fatally or anything so it would be a bigger shock when he died.

Speaking of which, wasn't it so sad when Kazuma was carrying Kimishima and talking to him, even though he wasn't answering.:(

:( yes

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Kanami is an alter. Her ability is the fact that she can connect to the person that she is closest to in her dreams, and through that fact, help them in some ways. Usually, it is helping them to dredge up that last inch of power to win the fight, or the such.

The best example of that is during one of Kazuma's bigger fights later on, he suddenly thinks of Kimishima, who had been killed earlier, and it gives him the strength to finish the fight.

When it comes to her descritions, it is actually her mind hiding Kazuma's identity from her...

Ahhhh that makes sence. I think she also has a few other abilitys.

Such as knowing whos real and whos not or who has an alter and who dosnt. I could be wrong though.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

what is up with all the spelling?! its Scheris according to the official s.CRY.ed website. and shes so hot :drool:

Ah ok. I wasn't sure on the spelling of her name so I just used the one I saw in my friend's s.CRY.ed manga....

Angel_Hiei.jpg

I see the rain and it doesn't make me sad. My heart is a black hole and no one can save me from it.

what is up with all the spelling?! its Scheris according to the official s.CRY.ed website. and shes so hot :drool:

I wasn't sure what the official spelling was, so I just guessed, but yeah...she is hawt. X9

On Adult Swim channel, they already showed the entire series of s.CRY.ed.

I heard they got armor things, does anyone know a fansite or something where they show the alter forms or the armors? ^_~;

I wasn't sure what the official spelling was, so I just guessed, but yeah...she is hawt. X9

On Adult Swim channel, they already showed the entire series of s.CRY.ed.

I heard they got armor things, does anyone know a fansite or something where they show the alter forms or the armors? ^_~;

Adult Swim hasnt showed them all, at least not that I know of.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^