Sign in to follow this  
Guest kagome-reborn

Inuyasha Is Not Over

Guest kagome-reborn

^_^: thay say the anime seris is geting to close to the manga seris thare just thacking a brake for a cuple of months cuz if you see the last episode you can tell it dont end thare

SO DONT BE SCARED

:oops: ist that grate!!!!

yeah? im really not buying it..

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

I've heard the same thing, but nothing has been officially stated that I'm aware of. Last I heard was that InuYasha is in the same boat that Berserk is in.. waiting for more manga to be finished before continuing the series. Its been what, 5 years(?) since Berserk season 1 was finished and they're just now talking about season 2 for it. i could see the same being true for inuyasha, but i wouldn't expect anything new outside of another movie or two within the next couple years. *shrug*

(EDIT)

Whait a sec, this sounds familiar.. *checks* ahh..

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?p=30813

(/EDIT)

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Berserk is a lil different then Inu Yasha. The quality of the artwork in the Berserk mangas is seriously high. Some of the storyline for Berserk didn't seem appropriate/relevent for the anime series continuation.

Both animes caught up to the mangas and thus ran out of new material for episodes.

All ya can do is wait.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Adult Swim will be airing the rest of season 4 (I don't remember them finishing the season) and season 5(best season ever!) beginning this Saturday at 11.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Well u can always read the manga, I know it's not as good, but it's the best I got so far. They have to animate Kagura's death! If they don't.... grrrrrr..... And Kanna betral of Naraku, I have to HEAR her say it... I'm not sure, she said she betrayed him, but there's no proof...

Read sig faq.

Guest Porphyria-Kris
Well u can always read the manga, I know it's not as good, but it's the best I got so far.

Personally, I like the manga every bit as much as the anime, if not more. It's easier for me to keep up with... but maybe that's just me. *shrugs*

I WOULD love to see certain arcs animated, though...

I'm hoping the anime does pick back up but like Ladywriter said, all we can do is wait and see.

Sign in to follow this