Pchan

Who are you closest to ...

Pupu = aqu, silly. And I now officially dub thee... Beebee! Aren't you excited?

Uhh ohh .... *can picture Aqu do this to me - :blowup:*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

No no no. Pupu loves his name... and after much deliberation... newest nickname: Gravy Train! Albeit longer than your original name... yah, whatever. If that changes suddenly, don't be surprised.

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

hell ill leave it to other people to pick who i am cause i have no IDEA but my sister is definatly Ed from CB

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

You are Kyo from Zatch Bell. Because a happy person enters your life and gives you a nickname (The Hero of Justice or Gigi, whatever it may be) and you pretend to hate it, when secretly deep deep down, you really enjoy it. And you think you don't know how to behave with other people, but then you open up and become everyone's friend. :D

Eppy, you have a strain of Miroku in you because you are so freakin' pervy. And beyond that, you're just so special, how can you be compared to a static anime character? :)

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

Two Lips!!

will you have my child?

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

You are Kyo from Zatch Bell. Because a happy person enters your life and gives you a nickname (The Hero of Justice or Gigi, whatever it may be) and you pretend to hate it, when secretly deep deep down, you really enjoy it. And you think you don't know how to behave with other people, but then you open up and become everyone's friend. :D

That does sound like me. Except that I honnestly really hate being called Gigi.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

I'd say I'm most like Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho with some Genkai qualities and maybe a little of Botan's humor. X'D

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

will you have my child?

*slap* Gonna have to pass on that. :P

Two Lips!!