EVA-01

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala

that ending is bullshit! :x

i liked the movie, the fighting, animation and plot were all excellent, but the ending completely lost it for me. :\ link is uberpissed with the ending too..

I'm hoping they'll make another movie that picks up with that scientist that made the uranium bomb.. i figure if that bomb was made in the other world and the guy that made it knew alchemy as well.. maybe theres still a chance for them to get back.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I agree with you Sledge...the movie was good all around. I really loved the animation in the fight scenes. The story was also very good, but yeah the ending sucked. I really hate it when that happens too...it almost screws the whole movie over. In this case though it survived, I can't wait to buy it for real.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

It wasn't outstanding, the series was better.

With Ed and Al being together again and 'on a mission' at the end leaves it open for a sequel.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Is the animation better than what's on the series ? I love the series so far (on the 28th episode with the help of 2 all-nighters)

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

the ending made me want to cry ;_;

poor winry :cry: poor girl jsut wants the one she loves with her

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I absolutely loved the movie~! It put to rest my uneasiness from the end of the series. I felt really bad for Winry but not so bad that I wanted the brothers apart. ;_; soooo beautifullllll. . .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

The ending completely messed the whole movie up did anyone else think that Winry and Ed should have been together, but no Ed left its good that the bro's got to stay together though.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell