Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

most hours into a game

I spent about 150 playing FFX, and then 160 on playing FFX2. The latter was a total pain in the arse cause the second to last round I played I ended with 99% so I played again for the 1% so that I could get the extra clip of Tidus and Yuna at the end. As warned, it wasn't really worth it. *sigh* Sooo short and pointless, but I probably woulda gone insane had I not gone for it anyway.

I have about 115 logged for Disgaea right now. I took it off my shelf again and still playing every once in a while so yeah... counter still moving forward. ^_^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest Night^Wolf

at least 3000 in diablo 2.. 600 in continuum

my friend has 1200 in continuum and his brother has at least like 8000 in runescape..

supersmash bro's melee.. well.. lets just say i unlocked mewtwo with the hours of play option.. and then i must of played it for at least 600 more hours after that.. hell i used to finish a 99 stock match and start over.. ^_^;

i just got counterstrike.. (here we go again)

I have like aleast 10,000hrs on StarCraft. I even play this game in my dreams. SC is so damn addictive that I start having withdrawls if I don't play it for just one day. SC is everything to me if someone ever stole my SC and/or Brood War disks I would have to kill that person if I found out who stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Holds SC close*

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

I have like aleast 10,000hrs on StarCraft.

.. you do know thats like.. 416 days straight, and since it would be impossible to stay awake that long, and you cant count dream hours.. factoring in minimal sleep of atleast 4 hours a day.. that puts you playing 20 hours a day for 486 days... however, that would be if life of no sort existed, and even in a perfect world taht cannot be true. lets just factor in 7 hours a day of life, be it school or work or whatever. so now you're up to about 608 days, everyday playing starcraft every single day for 13 hours a day. lets bump your sleeping habbits up to human.. lol, 8 hours of sleep. 677 days, playing 9 hours a day.. .. wow, that's alot of starcraft dude, i think you need help

Yar! I take offense to that ya turd!

FFX is old but Ive played it like 14 times or some rediclious thing. Why? cuz I like it. The battle music has become like white noise around here. It even puts the kids to sleep X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yep, puts even me to sleep. :meh:

I spent about 150 playing FFX, and then 160 on playing FFX2. The latter was a total pain in the arse cause the second to last round I played I ended with 99% so I played again for the 1% so that I could get the extra clip of Tidus and Yuna at the end. As warned, it wasn't really worth it. *sigh* Sooo short and pointless, but I probably woulda gone insane had I not gone for it anyway.
thats what happened to lady too! X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Here comes the pain, we've rented this game so many times, we've probley played it more then 100 hours, customising characters not included, starcraft is one for cobra 2, he's probley played up to the 100's if only that little lol cause theres other people that likes to use the comp. and super smash bros for the game cube and 64, probley has an insane amount of time spent on it. and i've beat metel gear solid 2 times, and trying a 3'rd time.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I love that game. I lost a whole bunch of the dispatch missions the first time around, and I was playing with like 12 characters. But the second time through I played with 6 and have won every single mission. And yeah it's easy...I've never lost a single battle (except fighting the Bloodthirsters. They just suck). Came really close a couple of times, though.

i have like a million on halo... Yea I have something tons on ffta but the game was pointless in the end... I lent my friend all my good equip to help him beat the game and now I don't like the kid anymore and playing the game through would be pointless now (I'm at last boss so....) I never play nemore...

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I've been playing Diablo 2: LoD AT LEAST 5 hours a day since it came out. Sometimes I spend the whole day playing it. I've probably made hundreds or even thousands of dollars from it, too :).

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

are you one of those people who plays the game and sells accounts and items? Btw wats your acc? I should add ya. Mines kung-fu_hobbit

I do it all. I don't sell duped items, however. But I haven't made accounts and then sell them in a while. But the thing is, I downloaded an anti-boot program for Yahoo! ... turned out there was a keylogger in the program. So I changed all my passwords for everything on my computer. And I was in such a rush to change my passwords that I forgot what my password was to my Diablo account I've used for about 9-11 months... So, I just recently had to create a new account and start from scratch.

If you wouldn't mind lending me a hand sometime, and you're on ladder, USeast, my account is: Death_AwaitsYou .

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

82 hours on Dark Cloud 1.
I'll guess ya beat the 100 lvl dungeon ;)

that was a slight pain in the ass >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers